Yes, I know how to uninstall a program. But it doesn't work with BlackBerry Desktop Software. Let me explain...

When I try to uninstall the program, a BlackBerry window appears showing that BlackBerry Blend, BlackBerry Link and drivers will be uninstalled. Then I click "remove". After that, a smaller window appears showing the progress of the uninstalling process. When it gets to drivers, a Windows Installer window appears with the following text:
    "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternative path to a folder containing the installation package 'BlackBerryCommunicationManager.msi' in the box below" and there's a browse option. The thing is: I've looked everywhere for this installation and I just can't find it! And I've looked by searching on Windows automatically and manually, folder by folder. I've also tried to download the program from BlackBerry's site, but when I try to install it again, it doesn't allow me, saying I have the latest versions of the softwares. So I can't reinstall to search for this package... how do I uninstall it??
    Oh, I'm on Windows 10.

Can anyone help me?
    Sorry for any english mistakes.
    01-05-16 05:40 PM
    Perhaps try extracting the msi files out of the exe installer?

It would depend on how BlackBerry packaged the installer, but try 7-Zip first.
    You said you downloaded the installer but what about using that to also uninstall it? It should offer to install/repair/remove.
    jugoes likes this.
    01-05-16 06:04 PM
    It should but unfortunately it doesn't =/

Help! How to uninstall BlackBerry Desktop Software? (Blend, Link, Drivers)-sem-t-tulo.jpg
    01-05-16 06:55 PM
    Perhaps try extracting the msi files out of the exe installer?

It would depend on how BlackBerry packaged the installer, but try 7-Zip first.
    jugoes likes this.
    01-06-16 12:12 AM
    I've tried your idea but unfortunately the file I should find didn't appear. Gladly I managed to uninstall it with Revo Uninstaller. Thank you all so much for your help =)
    01-06-16 08:35 PM
    Did you successfully delete Blackberry Blend and Link? It doesn't appear in my Revo Uninstaller. Did you search for something else, or how did you do it Please, I have been trying for weeks now. Thanks.
    04-20-16 08:19 PM