So, I downloaded Blend on my Win 7 PC and installed without a hitch, however when I tried to connect my Z10 I was disappointed to see a message in the Blend PC app stating that 'Blend only works with internal RIM devices'. Is it just happening to me ? Anyone else have this issue and, more importantly, has anyone found a fix? Please help!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 10:03 PM
    I'm very sorry to say that it will not work on z10 or any device before the passport/porsche until they receive the OFFICIAL 10.3. In fact, I believe the old devices will be going straight to 10.3.1. I'm sorry!!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 10:04 PM
    Nope, will not work unless you have a Passport. But it will work Soon..very soon.
    09-24-14 10:34 PM
    So, I downloaded Blend on my Win 7 PC and installed without a hitch, however when I tried to connect my Z10 I was disappointed to see a message in the Blend PC app stating that 'Blend only works with internal RIM devices'. Is it just happening to me ? Anyone else have this issue and, more importantly, has anyone found a fix? Please help!

Posted via CB10
    Just wait a little bit till you get the official blend release for other bb10 devices.

Powered by Blackberry
    09-24-14 11:05 PM
    I get the RIM internal device message on my PC, but can access PC files on my Z10 using Blend. My OS is the version of 10.3 I found here on Crackberry. Hoping at some point that it will work in both directions.
    09-25-14 10:50 AM
    I have downloaded the new 10.3.1 leak and loaded it up fine with Sachesi. I also loaded Blend from blackberry.com/blackberryblend since my phone did not download the files directly. It actually asked me what I wanted to do: Charge phone, Access SD card, nothing or install drivers. I click install drivers but nothing happens. Now I have Blend up and running but when i hook my phone up, it is not recognized as being attached. I try and redo everything and still nothing. Before reinstalling the Blend program, the phone would connect and i matched the passwords. It would then try and connect or detect my device but it would never find it. What am I doing wrong and how can i fix this issue? I need my blend
    02-26-15 12:58 PM
    It actually asked me what I wanted to do: Charge phone, Access SD card, nothing or install drivers.
    When you install Blend, it installs the drivers. So it's odd that you'd be seeing a message like that.

Now I have Blend up and running but when i hook my phone up, it is not recognized as being attached.
    What is the exact error message?

Do you have Link installed too? If so, does that work?
    02-26-15 06:33 PM