Good day to all, just started to use blend a few weeks ag and I have to tell you it is by far the greatest thing to come out for the laptop device since well since Facebook. I just was wondering if there is talk about other integrations for Blend, like FB, Twitter, and more even maybe whatsapp.
    03-09-15 07:50 PM
    Talk of it sure... as in people want it. But nothing from BlackBerry on the matter. Blend is in desperate need of an update though so hopefully it's taking longer because they're adding a lot to it.
    03-09-15 07:51 PM
    Talk of it sure... as in people want it. But nothing from BlackBerry on the matter. Blend is in desperate need of an update though so hopefully it's taking longer because they're adding a lot to it.
    I hope so... the last update was ages ago... I don't even remember.
    There is so much sleeping potential on the software side of BlackBerry.
    Wish Blend will be more of an assistant (more context sensitivity,...) than only being a window to my BlackBerry.
    But lets start with complete Hub integration (and not only email, bbm and txt)
    03-10-15 04:03 AM
    i think , if they add entire blackberry 10 experience within blend will be great , no need to manufacture devices like tablet etc.. i mean they should add lots of apps integration and even third party apps too. seems dreams
    03-10-15 04:13 AM
    Blend is in desperate need of an update
    That we can all agree on!

I really do hope they are working on it (as opposed to ignoring it like channels...) because it's a good desktop app for mail management, but it definitely needs some power-ups.
    03-12-15 05:44 AM