I love BlackBerry Blend and use it on a daily basis while at work. However, there are a couple of features I would like to see added. First, I would love to have a spell check (or even BB autocorrect) and my personal dictionary/learned words added to Blend. I have had quite a few times where I mistype a word and it would be fantastic if Blend could correct it the way Outlook does.

Second, and probably more important for me, would be the ability to print emails. I was working today, when I received an email on my personal account that required printing. Instead of being able to print directly from Blend, I had to open the web app and print the message.

What do you think? Am I alone in this or would others want to see these features added? Anyone have other features they wanna see added?
    03-30-15 08:38 PM
    Blend has lots of potential and if you join the blend beta program (through the beta zone app) you'll have access to the BlackBerry discussion forums including ideas. There are lots of good suggestions there.

I'd like to see a shortcut button to filter unread messages as well as ability to attach pictures/files to texts.

A cool feature would be to add to Windows context menus, the ability to: send as text/email/etc.. when right clicking on a file.

 Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558 CB10
    03-31-15 03:10 PM
    I would love to join the Blend beta program, but I don't have the option on my phone through the beta zone app. Is there a particular place I need to sign up and is it open to anyone?
    04-05-15 12:36 PM
    I think it's open to all. There are instructions if you Google it. Let's see if I remember what I did...it's in beta zone under eligible programs. After joining that it showed up for available downloads. You'll also need to download the desktop blend or Android app.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2708 CB10
    04-05-15 12:47 PM
    I would love to see a print function for both emails and SMS. But still love using blend.
    04-05-15 04:02 PM
    I would love to join the Blend beta program, but I don't have the option on my phone through the beta zone app. Is there a particular place I need to sign up and is it open to anyone?
    Get beta zone app from BBW. Open it, and sign up for Blend.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 06:06 PM
    Thanks all for your help, I got the beta Blend app. For whatever reason, it wasn't available through the beta zone app for me for awhile, so I assumed it was an invite system. Just showed up a few days ago and I'm on it now. Made the suggestions on the community discussion forum. Hopefully I'll be able to see these options added in the future versions of Blend.
    04-10-15 09:43 PM
    I would also like to add that a signature option would be nice as well

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.281
    04-10-15 09:54 PM