I am a huge blackberry fan. I love my q10 and i also love my playbook. After 2 and a half year i need to retire my old playbook and have to buy a new tablet. since blackberry is not an option i need to find an other suitable tablet.
    My question is:

Will this BlackBerry Blend feature require only a browser or we will need to install apps?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 08:25 AM
    It requires an app. You can find a leaked version here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nd-now-961166/

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!! CrackBerry is not responsible for any damage to your devices you assume your own risk using unreleased beta software!
    Blends will change my life.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 08:29 AM
    It will be awesome I've heard, you'll be able to have the BlackBerry Experience on any device. L.

I believe it will an application

Check Out TechCraze
    06-02-14 08:33 AM
    I heard you could install apps bit I don't think you will.

I think its only for the main stuff unless they can mirror the apps or play with native code. I'm not sure how it will work tbh

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 08:40 AM
    I am a huge blackberry fan. I love my q10 and i also love my playbook. After 2 and a half year i need to retire my old playbook and have to buy a new tablet. since blackberry is not an option i need to find an other suitable tablet.
    My question is:

Will this BlackBerry Blend feature require only a browser or we will need to install apps?

Posted via CB10
    No one really knows. I've heard it will be Web based. I've heard it will be app based. I'd hang tight for a while. But, I would bet it could be used from iPad or Android tablets. Windows tablets would be iffy imo.

I am also anxiously awaiting this.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 08:50 AM
    If they do it right it will be HTML 5 and will work on any Web browser. Here is to hoping that they do it right!

PROUD to be the 1%! Z10 on T-Mobile USA - Posted via CrackBerry 10
    marka_450 likes this.
    06-02-14 09:00 AM
    My guess is they'll go for HTML5/web access, so it's available wherever a browser can run.
    Dumbed down, I think of it like Remote File Access the other way around and only in my local network.

And yes, this will be a game changer for me... having access to 'Remember' from my desktop will make my life so much easier.
    06-02-14 09:16 AM
    After 10 years supporting blackberry and their ideas, I can only say now "I'll believe it when I see it"... I'm not falling for their pre optimism again. I've lost a lot of money on garbage devices and ideas of theirs over and over and over
    06-02-14 01:45 PM
    Blend looks alot like Tweetdeck!
    Does Blend Work in the Browser or Require an App?-img_20140603_020914.jpg
    Does Blend Work in the Browser or Require an App?-bbm_updates.jpeg

MATVD - Movies, Advertisements, Tv Shows and Documentaries! The Largest Entertainment Channel out there! Join now!
    06-02-14 03:40 PM
    It requires an app. You can find a leaked version here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nd-now-961166/

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!! CrackBerry is not responsible for any damage to your devices you assume your own risk using unreleased beta software!
    09-26-14 08:56 AM