Finally got the update to 10.3 from AT&T and couldn't wait to start using Blend. After installing Blend on my PC I found that to use the file manager I had to create new folders within Blend and move each file one at a time. I assumed Blend would sync like Link does (problem using Link is that it doesn't always link with my Z10). The Hub portion of Blend seems to work fine but not something I need a whole lot. With the file manager the way it is now I'm better off to use cloud storage to access my files. At least with the cloud I can upload entire folders at one time which saves me time and more productive than Blend. Two other complaints about Blend is the battery drain on my Z10 is a killer and the constant notifications about the network it is accessing. Sorry BlackBerry, I love the hardware and BB10 but Blend is a huge disappointment.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 08:12 PM
    No need to be nasty! Obviously something is wrong with the installation as it runs very well on all my PC's using Windows 7. I have heard of issues with 8 and 8.1 but I also dont have an issue with my laptop running 8.1

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-22-15 09:59 PM
    Where do you go to download the software to your PC?
    06-23-15 09:44 AM
    Constant network notices probably means that your having issues with your connections. My windows pc has a hell of a time working on a network without having to be rebooted every time I use it. Maybe try using you usb connection and see how it runs.

I think blend os more of a messaging item than a file sharing platform, although it does each. To move files over, I'd just do drag and drop with the external usb flash drive setting.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 11:38 AM
    Finally got the update to 10.3 from AT&T and couldn't wait to start using Blend. After installing Blend on my PC I found that to use the file manager I had to create new folders within Blend and move each file one at a time. I assumed Blend would sync like Link does (problem using Link is that it doesn't always link with my Z10). The Hub portion of Blend seems to work fine but not something I need a whole lot. With the file manager the way it is now I'm better off to use cloud storage to access my files. At least with the cloud I can upload entire folders at one time which saves me time and more productive than Blend. Two other complaints about Blend is the battery drain on my Z10 is a killer and the constant notifications about the network it is accessing. Sorry BlackBerry, I love the hardware and BB10 but Blend is a huge disappointment.

Posted via CB10
    Blend 1.2 will resolve your file manger issues. You can download it from the beta site.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 11:44 AM