I have been using Blend for quite a while now, and recently (last couple of days) I've suddenly started having problems. I'm on a Classic, running SR 10..3.2.2514 (OS 10.3.2.2789, radion 10.3.2.2790). For the past several days, I've only been able to connect my Classic using USB. When it is not plugged in, Blend attempts to connect wirelessly an old device of mine (Z10). Clicking on switch device and then deleting the z10 does not help. When I connect via USB, it works, but if I unplug the USB, all I get is [PIN] Currently unavailable. Clicking on troubleshooting only brings me to useless help, as the message I'm getting is not one of the things that the KB articles attempt to solve. I've completely reinstalling Blend/Link/Drivers. I've tried starting from scratch and logging into Blend with my BBID again, and it doesn't help. As soon as I attempt to connect via WiFi, blend tries to connect to my old z10. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    11-23-15 08:33 AM
    Wish you all the best.
    I have never once in a year of trying blend been able to use it consistently. I have tried everything. I mean everything. It's so unstable. Connects one day doesn't connect the next. Connects on USB then doesn't do wireless. Or vice versa.
    My computer setup has never changed. The BlackBerry software even has trusted status through firewall and also on Kaspersky trusted list. Never works.

They should just euthanize the whole blend software. Put it and many frustrated users out of their misery.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-15 11:05 PM