I thought one of the features of Blend was to enable me to edit my contacts from the computer. I can only view them but not edit them. Is there anything special I need to do to edit them from Blend?
    01-29-15 03:32 AM
    No there is no edit functionality.
    Add/remove to/from favorites and delete are the only 'edit' options we have.
    01-29-15 03:55 AM
    No there is no edit functionality.
    Add/remove to/from favorites and delete are the only 'edit' options we have.
    Totally useless to me, that's all I wanted from Blend, to be able to easily edit my contacts
    Velocitymj likes this.
    01-29-15 03:59 AM
    I completely agree, many parts of Blend do need lots of improvements in terms of capability and speed/responsiveness.
    I wish there were more smaller updates and a streamlined feedback process to suggest features or vote on priority of new features...
    BullGuard8 likes this.
    01-29-15 04:16 AM
    Totally useless to me, that's all I wanted from Blend, to be able to easily edit my contacts
    I agree too. Maybe BlackBerry should take a look at how simple yet powerful Nokia PC suite was.
    endevour and BullGuard8 like this.
    01-29-15 04:31 AM
    I agree too. Maybe BlackBerry should take a look at how simple yet powerful Nokia PC suite was.
    Exactly, that's the only thing I like about iToys, is the ability to add, edit, and delete your contacts from iCloud via a web browser. Such a simple feature that can be easily added IMO. I have over 500 contacts and want to clean them up, change the phone type from home to work for example, change the international country code, etc. that will take me ages if I wanna do it on the phone and was so excited to hear about Blend. I personally have no interest in BBMing or sending someone an email from the PC using blend, that's what I bought the phone for.
    BigAl_BB9900 and Velocitymj like this.
    01-29-15 01:01 PM
    Exactly, that's the only thing I like about iToys, is the ability to add, edit, and delete your contacts from iCloud via a web browser. Such a simple feature that can be easily added IMO. I have over 500 contacts and want to clean them up, change the phone type from home to work for example, change the international country code, etc. that will take me ages if I wanna do it on the phone and was so excited to hear about Blend. I personally have no interest in BBMing or sending someone an email from the PC using blend, that's what I bought the phone for.
    Current limitations, therefore buy a different device that works for you.
    01-29-15 01:30 PM
    May be it was just me so unlucky, but I hated Nokia for making duplicates-triplicates of my contacts.
    I still miss Palm Desktop with Chapura...
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    01-30-15 01:51 PM
    What evidence is there that BlackBerry are working on developing blend? It has BBM which is probably their main aim. So way spend resource developing it in their new strategy situation? Same applies to Express probably.
    02-09-15 07:46 AM
    oops - WHY?
    02-09-15 07:46 AM
    I find it interesting that you can add contacts using Blend by filling out the various field and even adding additional fields, but you cannot edit an existing contact. I like the blackberry keyboard, but it is no replacement for my keyboard attached to my desktop. Does anyone know if they are working on being able to edit existing contacts?
    Howdizzle and Kep720 like this.
    02-23-15 06:32 PM
    I find it interesting that you can add contacts using Blend by filling out the various field and even adding additional fields, but you cannot edit an existing contact. I like the blackberry keyboard, but it is no replacement for my keyboard attached to my desktop. Does anyone know if they are working on being able to edit existing contacts?
    It's unbelievable. I've been using Blend for a few months. Until today, I'd like to edit a contact, but can't find the Edit button still...
    05-27-15 07:59 PM
    you can always "ADD" a new contact then delete the one you wanted to "EDIT", can you?
    08-26-15 10:00 PM
    I'm finding Blend very feature lacking also. No Remember integration, can't edit Contacts, pfffft.
    08-31-15 05:38 PM
    create a exactly similar contact as the one you wanna modify;
    just add the field you need
    save
    go back to the contact , you'll see it updated
    09-16-15 05:08 AM
    thanks a lot, this realy helped!
    10-01-15 02:53 AM
    It's been over a year and we still can't edit a contact in Blend.

I guess we just have to wait until Blend is available for BlackBerry Priv one day first...
    03-10-16 09:19 AM