Hi all,

I was just curious if anyone else is encountering an issue with Calendar appointments not appearing in the BlackBerry Blend desktop interface.

I can create Calendar appointments and/or accept appointment invitations from others, either directly on my phone or via Blend...but it seems like more than half the time, the appointments never show up in my Blend calendar. They appear on my phone however. It's such a bizarre and fairly frustrating occurrence as I rely on Blend quite a bit when I'm working on my laptop (and simply leave my phone tucked away).

Hopefully it's something that's easily resolvable. Feedback or comments more than welcome!
    11-09-14 09:42 PM
    Since there hasn't been any other comments regarding issues with Calendar appointments not showing up in Blend, is everyone's Calendar working perfectly?
    11-17-14 03:20 PM
    Yes, I seem to be having the same problem. Calender events not showing up in Blend from my Z10. They did an now don't. What to do?
    03-03-15 11:46 AM
    I have noticed that a few of my days in my calendar in blend don't show all my appointments, and they all are there correctly on my z10. The 28th of February was one such day. None of my appointments for that day showed up in blend.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    03-03-15 09:30 PM
    You will find that any last calender day entry added on phone will not show up in blend. I have not found any work around and therefore I dont use blend often as its not reliable enough

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 12:20 PM
    I'm surprised there are so few or us who are experiencing this problem. I routinely get Google Mail appointment invites and accept them all, either through my phone, through Blend or through Gmail. I can assertively say that none of these appointments ever show up in my Blend calendar. These days, I just live with it but it certainly would be nice to have everything working as it should.
    04-12-15 04:39 PM
    ...either so few of us are having the problem (which I guess is good for BlackBerry but crappy for the few of us), or it happens for lots of us but so few of us are noticing (which is probably bad for BlackBerry and bad for all of us, but only apparently a perceived issue for a few of us, which can't be good for the rest of the folks either, but just not known to them), or not enough folks are using Blend enough to notice (which wouldn't be good for BlackBerry).

04-12-15 08:26 PM
    I keep telling myself to let this go...but I keep coming back to try to troubleshoot this! Call me stubborn.

So anyway, I decided to run a few more different scenarios. If I create/add a Google calendar appointment via my phone, that appointment will actually show up in Blend. However, if I receive a Google appointment invite via e-mail and I accept it, it does not appear in the Blend calendar.

I wonder if it's a Blend recognition issue when you accept Google appointment invites. My business appointment invites (non-Google) do show up in Blend, which is interesting. So far, in my case, it seems like it's only pertaining to Google appointments.
    04-13-15 10:27 AM
    The problems I had happened also with the hotmail calendar service, and also if I created the events on my z10

04-13-15 06:28 PM
    The problems I had happened also with the hotmail calendar service, and also if I created the events on my z10

Sounds like these problems originate from multiple sources.

I just tried to add a calendar event right from my Blend. I chose to make it a Google calendar event. I had the Blend calendar in the monthly view and right after I created that event, I saw it appear in my Blend calendar...but only for 1 second!

Believe it or not, the event showed up, then disappeared right away! If I didn't see it with my very eyes, I wouldn't believe it. Something weird is definitely happening. Blend calendar acknowledges the creation of the event and had properly added it to my handheld device but something, like an automatic script, in Blend immediately hides it from view, it seems.

EDIT:
    I tried creating another calendar event again...and this time it remained in my Blend calendar! Talk about random and confusing.
    Last edited by woofster; 04-14-15 at 02:57 PM.
    04-14-15 02:40 PM
    I can create events on Blend using the local calendar, but not using a web based calendar, such as Shaw. Everything appearing on my phone calendar also appears on Blend, but not able to add to web based calendars directly in Blend, it seems, which is annyoing because it is very convenient to be able to create the appointments while working on your PC. Solution?
    04-15-15 04:01 PM
    Hi,
    I've got a similar issue with Blend Calendar but with Tasks. When I add a task in my Z30 it's not appearing in the Blend desktop calendar at all. I can't even find an option how to add a task in BlackBerry Blend.
    I can't wait for your feedback.
    09-05-15 03:02 PM