So many glitches thoooo

But I still love it. I'm gonna try via USB to see if that make it any better

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 10:42 AM
    Talking about the delays in typing?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 07:05 PM
    Talking about the delays in typing?

Posted via CB10
    Nahh not even that. I used it via wifi from my macbook and after a few minutes my messages started changing time stamps to different days and then not updating messages when I get new ones. It just became a mess real fast.

Posted via CB10
    dAn13L likes this.
    09-28-14 07:35 PM
    Plus the conversation on blend would jump around. I always found myself scrolling down to the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 09:20 PM
    There's no sound for notifications on my mac. I see the popup, but ain't hear anything

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 09:23 PM
    So I have been using Blend via USB on Windows PC all day and I just now realized that for BBM, even though a message says SENT/DELIVERED/READ, the recipient may of NEVER got the message(s). This happened to me a few times today. On my BBM on my phone it shows the correct thread, but on their end.. NEVER received.

I have lost faith in this software because now I keep double checking if ppl got the message. Hopefully this can be corrected ASAP. It is unfortunate that I am finding these issues when BlackBerry had been working on this internally for monthsss.
    09-29-14 05:38 PM
    So I have been using Blend via USB on Windows PC all day and I just now realized that for BBM, even though a message says SENT/DELIVERED/READ, the recipient may of NEVER got the message(s). This happened to me a few times today. On my BBM on my phone it shows the correct thread, but on their end.. NEVER received.

I have lost faith in this software because now I keep double checking if ppl got the message. Hopefully this can be corrected ASAP. It is unfortunate that I am finding these issues when BlackBerry had been working on this internally for monthsss.
    Have you tried un-installing, and re-installing?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 12:02 AM