Not sure if there is a sub-forum for Blend, but anyway. I really like the concept and enjoy having it, but there are a few things that definitely need to be addressed.

I find that Blend works kind of jumpy and laggy. Like loading messages, and even typing replies will sometimes cause a lag while typing. And sending takes a long time as well. I understand it's basically going through the phone as a proxy, but they could definitely do a few things locally, such as text entry, and then just send to the phone to send, that way you won't notice the lag since all of the things that require time to send and process happens in the background...

Also, the reconnection process is not really that seamless. Every time I lose connection, such as when I leave the house, or when I put my PC to sleep, when I load it back up, I always have to manually reconnect. I wish they could make it so that it reconnects seamlessly so the transition from "out" to at your PC is not something you'd notice...
    12-25-14 11:07 AM
    Yeah, agree with you on this.

Tried sending a text via Blend yesterday. It took ages for no reason at all.

Performance seems unpredictable - sometimes fine, others not.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 11:16 AM