I've been running Blend the last few days as a replacement to Outlook and I love it. I have all my emails, BBMs,sms, calendar all in one place. Blend even provides popup calendar remainders. Awesome.

Here are some things that I am having issues with and wanted to see if anyone has resolved.

1. How can I apply some formatting to my emails? I can do it on my BlackBerry, not sure how to do it through Blend

2. Can I do auto signatures through Blend? So when I compose or reply to an email through Blend it automatically pre fills my contact information.

3. Can I get 3rd party notifications through Blend? So if I get a push notification on my BlackBerry I would like to see it in Blend.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 04:47 AM
    Moving this to BlackBerry Blend subforum

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    IndianTiwari and araskin like this.
    09-27-14 04:50 AM
    I've been running Blend the last few days as a replacement to Outlook and I love it. I have all my emails, BBMs,sms, calendar all in one place. Blend even provides popup calendar remainders. Awesome.

Here are some things that I am having issues with and wanted to see if anyone has resolved.

1. How can I apply some formatting to my emails? I can do it on my BlackBerry, not sure how to do it through Blend

2. Can I do auto signatures through Blend? So when I compose or reply to an email through Blend it automatically pre fills my contact information.

3. Can I get 3rd party notifications through Blend? So if I get a push notification on my BlackBerry I would like to see it in Blend.

Posted via CB10
    Hi. I don't have Blend but I'm going to take a wild stab at answering you questions based on technical common sense.

Think of Blend like a mirror and not an email client. What's in your device is what's on Blend. So, to your questions.....

1. Don't know

2. Do you have auto signature set up on the device? Try that and see if it transfers over to Blend.

3. This is not the point of Blend....right now. It's stage one of mobile computing.

Hope this helps a little.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 06:47 AM