I have the latest official update from Telus for my Passport. Ever since Blend got updated, things have been very slow for the past 2 months. The phone would randomly shoot up to 100% for blend even if my computer is not on! The only thing I could blame is BlackBerry Balance. I got my phone hooked up to my work email around the same time all of this 10.3.1 and blend update happened. I tried all sorts of restarts on my phone and reinstalled Blend on my computer but no dice. I even updated to the latest beta version, and the connection is slightly improved, but still a lot of lag and a lot of disconnections. The result is the same even if I use wifi network, or usb.

So anyone else having difficulties with Blend when hooked up with Balance?
    05-10-15 04:12 PM
    05-10-15 06:38 PM
    I found your post because I'm in the same boat. Different computers and all. Rebooted everything and nothing has helped.

Two differences. One is that I am not using Balance and the other is that I don't see the "limited connectivity" message that yours shows.

Mine is just flat unresponsive. For example, sending an SMS takes about 30 seconds and typing is delayed by up to 30 seconds. I started to resize the dialog and it doesn't do anything. I'm looking in the resource manager in Windows and I'm seeing memory usage of 500 Megs and CPU usage of 25% and just sitting there. I've tried a Windows 7 and Windows 8 computer. I just rebooted the Windows 7 computer. From the time the connection is established to the main screen being populated takes about 2 minutes.

Anyhow, I hope you find a resolution!
    05-10-15 07:18 PM
    I experienced that exact same thing around the same time as well. On Eastlink so I do not think it is carrier related. I am NOT on balance though, don't think that matters at this time. I just restarted my phone as the message on Blend indicated that the device had an internal error and a restart was needed. All better now, actually after the restart about 2 hours ago.
    05-10-15 08:09 PM
    i downloaded the latest beta from may 6th. even worse than the previous beta update. more connectivity issues and my hub doesnt even load now
    05-14-15 01:23 PM
    Is your phone on wifi, or is it connecting over the carrier network?
    05-15-15 12:21 PM
    It's beta - Slow speeds are expected!

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 12:38 PM