I am excited about Blend, but here are my negative experiences thus far. 1) I tried to download to Windows Vista, but told Blend is unavailable for this computer. 2) Downloaded nicely to my Samsung Galaxy Tablet w/Android 4.4.2; opened once, but not again " connnecting" (but never connects). 3) Downloaded and operating nicely on my Lenovo tablet. However while typing longish email, I mistakenly cut out a section, but there was no "undo" button. I had to retype the whole email. Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:35 AM
    Update vista

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.2267
    twirlyboy likes this.
    02-20-15 10:40 AM
    I am excited about Blend, but here are my negative experiences thus far. 1) I tried to download to Windows Vista, but told Blend is unavailable for this computer. 2) Downloaded nicely to my Samsung Galaxy Tablet w/Android 4.4.2; opened once, but not again " connnecting" (but never connects). 3) Downloaded and operating nicely on my Lenovo tablet. However while typing longish email, I mistakenly cut out a section, but there was no "undo" button. I had to retype the whole email. Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    Blend does require Window 7 and above.

It should work on your Galaxy Tablet.... as 4.4 is all that is required. Hard to say what the issue is.

Blend is just an extension of your smartphone interface... as there isn't an "undo" button in the HUB you don't get one with BLEND.
    02-20-15 10:45 AM
    Blend is a nice feature.... Can I transfer music using blend or is that a link only
    02-25-15 04:59 PM
    Blend is a nice feature.... Can I transfer music using blend or is that a link only
    You can transfer files, regardless of the type. But it's only like Windows Explorer: just drag and drop files from here to there. It does not have the sync functionality that Link has.
    02-25-15 08:21 PM
    Blend needs some work. On a 1920x1080 screen the font is tiny, if the computer goes to sleep it has issues like a message won't send then you have to close it and reopen it, you can't scroll up and read in BBM without it dropping back down to the bottom if someone else sends a message, links in BBM sometimes open when clicked and sometimes not. I'm sure there is more but that's just what I have happening tonight.
    02-25-15 08:30 PM
    I used Blend for the first time today on My PC (Windows 7) and on my Blackberry Z30. So far i am pretty impressed with the experience. In my opinion it brings the synergy to cross platform that i always wanted from Blackberry.

Can anyone comment on the experience with a Windows 8 tablet? I am curious to know if it is working well
    02-26-15 10:25 AM