Hi

I have a Passport and Z10 both of which connect to Blackberry Blend on iMac I think using Bluetooth.

I can see when someone is calling an I can send text messages etc

But when I installed Blackberry Hub/Blend on my PC the software doesn't find either phone wirelessly or bluetooth or connected with USB

Not sure why and not why there seems to be different software!?!?!

So thought I would find out what the difference is between the two and that might help me move a step closer to what might be the issue?

And apologises if I have the names of the software round the wrong way?!? And I am confused why there two as well?!?!
    03-14-16 01:51 AM
    Blackberry Hub is on your phone and is where you find all your emails, texts and notifications when you swipe to the right. Blackberry Blend is the software that connects your phone to your computer. When it connects your phone and computer, it effectively takes the hub from your phone and displays it on your computer so you can manage your emails, texts and notifications from your computer.

In terms of your problem with connecting to blend, it could be a range of things although im probably not the best person to ask. Just make sure your phone has blend turned on by swiping down from the top of the screen in the main menu. Also, make sure you phone has device connections turned on by going into settings and then into device connections.

Hope I helped with something.
    Blackberry Hub is on your phone and is where you find all your emails, texts and notifications when you swipe to the right. Blackberry Blend is the software that connects your phone to your computer. When it connects your phone and computer, it effectively takes the hub from your phone and displays it on your computer so you can manage your emails, texts and notifications from your computer.

In terms of your problem with connecting to blend, it could be a range of things although im probably not the best person to ask. Just make sure your phone has blend turned on by swiping down from the top of the screen in the main menu. Also, make sure you phone has device connections turned on by going into settings and then into device connections.

Hope I helped with something.
    03-14-16 03:33 AM
    I can confirm that you are definitely not connecting over BT. The best way to connect with Blend is to use a LAN connection (Wi-Fi Network). You can connect over mobile as well, but be sure to check your Settings to ensure this is allowed. Again, make sure your Device and Desktop are on the same Wi-Fi Network and then you should have no problems. Happy Blending!
    03-15-16 08:28 AM