I just stumbled across this lovely nugget that makes me feel even more impatient:

BlackBerry Blend BBSLA Addendum - US

BlackBerry Blend BBSLA Addendum
    Your use of the BlackBerry Blend Client Software ("Blend Software") is governed by the terms of the BlackBerry Solution License Agreement for Your jurisdiction ("BBSLA"). This Addendum sets forth additional terms that apply to Your use of the Blend Software.

BY CLICKING "I AGREE" BELOW, OR BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, ACTIVATING OR USING THE BLEND SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THE BLACKBERRY SOLUTION LICENSE AGREEMENT ("BBSLA") FOR YOUR JURISDICTION (AVAILABLE AT BlackBerry Legal Notices - US), AS SUPPLEMENTED AND MODIFIED BY THIS ADDENDUM ("ADDENDUM"):

Except as stated otherwise in this Addendum, capitalized terms have the meaning set forth in the BBSLA. The term "BlackBerry Handheld Software", as used in the BBSLA, shall include the Blend Software.
    The Blend Software can only be used on Apple-branded iOS products that You own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service, except that Blend Software may be accessed, acquired, and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via Family Sharing. You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no responsibility whatsoever for the Blend Software that You or Your Authorized Users download from the Apple App Store, including without limitation its performance, maintenance and support, or for any product liability or consumer protection claim, or any claim by a third party that the Blend Software infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party or fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement. If Your copy of the Blend Software obtained from the Apple App Store fails to conform to any applicable warranty, You may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for Your copy of the Blend Software, if any, and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Blend Software.
    You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
    Questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Blend should be directed to www.blackberry.com/blendsupport
    09-23-14 08:43 AM
    YaY!

Z10
    09-23-14 08:49 AM
    *golf clap*

I am pleased.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 04:49 PM
    The first time I've ever actually read the terms and conditions of anything

Posted via CB10
    tdovey, yeohda and ikalinin like this.
    09-23-14 04:58 PM
    The first time I've ever actually read the terms and conditions of anything

Posted via CB10
    Me too lol I'm just excited about Blend more than 10.3 itself

Check out my photography channel
    09-23-14 05:02 PM
    Looks like it's definitely going to be a native app, and not done in any browser.. Neat, but I kinda wish the browser were an option too, that would one-up everyone else in this remote functionality space
    09-23-14 07:00 PM
    Looks like it's definitely going to be a native app, and not done in any browser.. Neat, but I kinda wish the browser were an option too, that would one-up everyone else in this remote functionality space
    Well the language seems to be referring to an iOS app. I don't think you can deliver as good an experience in the iPad browser as you could with a native iOS app. But who knows what will be available for PCs.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 07:14 PM
    Blackberry Blend is installing on my computer now. No more "Unable to connect to the server."!
    09-23-14 10:54 PM
    Blackberry Blend is installing on my computer now. No more "Unable to connect to the server."!
    Pic?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 10:59 PM
    Page is still 404...

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 11:00 PM
    Pic or it never happened.
    09-24-14 12:08 AM
    Was installing for me also.... surprisingly it was an update for link haha

Posted via CB10
    WorldwideRemix likes this.
    09-24-14 12:23 AM
    Does this only work on official 10.3?

Flicked out via Zed30
    09-24-14 02:03 PM
    Does this only work on official 10.3?

Flicked out via Zed30
    Only works for Passport for now.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 02:13 PM
    I watched the passport event. Blend was stated as available now on iPhone and Android devices as well. How does that square with reality?

Also, can someone explain to me how security is handled when transferring files etc from a personal device to the secure workspace? My company has strict policy around not permitting content from home devices into Corp environment.

Thanks

Flicked out via Zed30
    09-24-14 10:52 PM
    You need to have your device on the corporate network via mdm

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    09-25-14 12:05 PM