I was playing around with Paint and my idea of BlackBerry blend.

Let me explain a few things.

Hub should be visible in any app like shows on the picture.
    When you click home you will always go to home, just like it does now.
    Active frames on the left are the same active frames you have open on your device (or maybe not?)
    On the right are 'core' apps that you can open using blend.
    They will open in a window but you will always be able to see your notifications on the left side. and go back to home easly.

At the bottom i added wifi/carrier signal, battery procent, unread bbm and email, and device settings.
    When you click on device settings you will see exactly the same thing you see on your device normally and you will be able to change every setting using blend.

I don't use callendar but i put it under the active frames, also does active frames have more pages (when they dont need to run on the device as example).BlackBerry Blend redesign idea-blend1.png

Just an idea
    Let me know what you think.
    11-09-14 07:45 AM
    Hey so I tried to make it a bit neater. This could look a lot better though if i had more time but unfortunately i dontBlackBerry Blend redesign idea-bb-blend-edited.png
    dmlis likes this.
    11-09-14 02:45 PM
    I think it would be cool to see apps come to Blend as separate windowed instances of BlackBerry 10 apps, or as additional running apps on Android or iPad that can be 'multitasked' to.

However, it takes a lot of design savvy to add more things without being cluttered or shagging up the user experience. Not saying it can't be done, just that it shouldn't be done all at once for the sake of doing it. That said, there's plenty more, namely Hub accounts, that could be integrated into the current layout - phone calls, IM apps, social feeds, Video and Voice!
    12-10-14 04:30 PM