Hi All,

I just got a Passport and loving it, specially the Blend feature. It is awesome that I am now able to reply SMS and BBM from my PC while working without taking the phone out of my pocket, also great using a tablet as a companion... That said, when using my PC I use Outlook for all all my email accounts, there is no way Blend will ever have the speed and functionality to replace Outlook.

When working on My PC Blend opens and notifies every time I receive a new email which is a PITA as I also get the Outlook notifications, I found a way to disable notifications for Blend but that means no notifications for SMS and BBM which are the key ones. Is there any way to selectively choose which account are to be used through Blend?

Thanks!
    01-19-15 01:05 PM
    I'm the same. I have two email accounts on my Blackberry, and I have both open on my computer and don't need those Blend notifications popping up either.

But there does not seem to be any way to disable notification for only certain accounts: only all or nothing. It's still a work in progress though. That feature may be added later. It seems like an obvious one.
    01-19-15 01:11 PM
    Yes quite needed in my opinion, I'm only affrad that BB tends to come up with these awesome ideas that have huge potential, they make a half assed implementation which causes it not to be massively adopted and then due to this they just abandon it without even notifying users... like PrintToGo, really useful feature, got broken ages ago by some microsoft updates and never fixed...

Hopefully Blend does not take the same route...
    primusd likes this.
    01-19-15 01:41 PM
    Yes quite needed in my opinion, I'm only affrad that BB tends to come up with these awesome ideas that have huge potential, they make a half assed implementation which causes it not to be massively adopted and then due to this they just abandon it without even notifying users... like PrintToGo, really useful feature, got broken ages ago by some microsoft updates and never fixed...

Hopefully Blend does not take the same route...
    Yes, this!

Just got my PP. Loving it! Having had a Playbook, I figured Blend would at least have the same functionality as Bridge - i.e. to be able to control what gets pushed and what doesn't. In theory one would think this would be a priority for upcoming release... but one would have also thought it would be a necessity before even releasing. Then again, this is BB we're talking about... so who knows if/when it will ever materialize.

(don't get me started on PTGo - I used to use this all the time for work...)
    02-03-15 10:11 PM