So, when I opened my camera app, there will be a textbox appears which "Unable to access SD Card" written on it. It makes the camera unable take a picture. Do you guys know why it could be? By the way I am a BlackBerry Aurora user.
    Thanks in advance.
    09-22-18 08:40 AM
    So, when I opened my camera app, there will be a textbox appears which "Unable to access SD Card" written on it. It makes the camera unable take a picture. Do you guys know why it could be? By the way I am a BlackBerry Aurora user.
    Thanks in advance.
    I would check the camera's permissions first.
    Go to Settings - Apps - Camera - Permissions.
    There should be a few toggles, the one on Storage should be switched to the right (enable it). (y)
    LuthfiYahya4 likes this.
    09-24-18 03:08 AM
    Thanks for the response, but actually it already done. I wonder if the problem is on my SD card?
    09-24-18 04:24 AM
    Yep, I think it's also a possibility.
    Have u tried formatting it from inside the phone?
    Coz from experience sometime it's different formatting the card in comp then plug it in the phone, with formatting the card from inside the phone.
    Hopefully it's not a faulty SD card, though...
    09-24-18 07:52 PM
    Alhamdulillah, it works! So actually the problem is in my settings, my SD Card is used as internal storage, not as a portable, that caused my camera unable to access it.
    Big thanks dude
    09-30-18 04:57 AM
    Alhamdulillah, it works! So actually the problem is in my settings, my SD Card is used as internal storage, not as a portable, that caused my camera unable to access it.
    Big thanks dude
    Oh, nice
    10-01-18 07:57 AM
    Big thanks dude
    aha!
    well done masbro!
    10-01-18 08:12 AM