Although I had placed a screen protector on my Aurora screen to avoid damage, I noticed a sort of brownish 'stain' in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. I would kindly be pleased to know what happened, is the screen damaged? If so, it is possible to meno it? Until now, the device works flawlessly, but I fear it could get worse. Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Sort of brownish stain in the screen-22892.jpg  
    10-14-17 03:54 AM
    Although I had placed a screen protector on my Aurora screen to avoid damage, I noticed a sort of brownish 'stain' in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. I would kindly be pleased to know what happened, is the screen damaged? If so, it is possible to meno it? Until now, the device works flawlessly, but I fear it could get worse. Thanks in advance
    If that is a screenshot, it may not show the blemish. Screenshots only show what the device thinks it is showing. But if the blemish is real screen discoloration, you'd need another camera to capture it. I don't see anything in the image above.
    10-14-17 09:33 AM
    It is hard to render, I'm sorry for not having a camera. If the screen became damaged, do you believe it will be useful to replace it? Or it's not worth repairing and it's better to leave it as it is?
    10-14-17 12:06 PM
    10-14-17 05:03 PM
    it is quite similar, although small in size (half an inch wide), the only thing I can say is that I found it two days after placing the screen protector. When I removed it, the stain was still there
    10-15-17 12:38 AM
    it is quite similar, although small in size (half an inch wide), the only thing I can say is that I found it two days after placing the screen protector. When I removed it, the stain was still there
    Do any of the suggestions in the thread sound like they could apply (water, pressure on screen, etc)?
    10-15-17 12:38 PM
    I believe it must have been some sort of pressure exerted by the glass protector
    10-15-17 01:06 PM
    If you think pressure may have damaged the screen I think the only solution would be to replace the display.

Do you still have warranty on the device?
    10-15-17 01:48 PM
    Must check. Don't know if there is assistence in Europe, as the device comes from Indonesia. Should also check whether the damage is covered by the warranty or not
    10-16-17 01:22 AM
    Oh but you do have a camera and the chances are that you do have a mirror use a clean mirror and caused the phone to take a selfie off itself, in front of the mirror.
    10-16-17 03:28 AM
    in any case, here is some more pictures
    11-07-17 03:37 PM