What are you going on about now? You can disable fingerprint and use a PIN on Apple too.

Apple is as premium as it gets. That's what you don't understand. You pay a big price for big specs and big customer support and service.

The Aurora is cheap, for entry-level specs, decent support, and basic/sporatic updates.
    That phone is so expensive, and yet it's already outdated the second you buy it. Why spend so much money to buy an outdated phone? Aurora has dual-sim and 4 gigabytes of RAM, that's more than the iPhone.
    10-06-17 07:21 PM
    What's going on in here??? I'll say this, I would love to add the Aurora to my collection but it doesn't support the LTE bands used here in Canada so would be reduced to a wifi only device.
    10-06-17 10:42 PM
    What's going on in here??? I'll say this, I would love to add the Aurora to my collection but it doesn't support the LTE bands used here in Canada so would be reduced to a wifi only device.
    You should, this is a great phone at a great price. The only problem is, there are no security patches and the developers are lazy.
    10-07-17 06:58 AM
    You should, this is a great phone at a great price. The only problem is, there are no security patches and the developers are lazy.
    The developers do what they are paid by PT BB Merah Putih to do.
    10-07-17 07:39 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD