I feel there's some slow flow using BB Launcher and BB Keyboard.

Frequently the launcher wrongly understand my swipe on desktop, maybe there's interference between scroll vs popup widget. I feel uncomfortable with it.

Even more, when launching app by tapping it's icon, there's some milisecond to wait just for that waterdrop animation. Such waste of time.

The vkb also harder to type correctly. BB Android keyb isn't as good as on BB 10. I feel Google Keyboard is more snappy and read my taps more accurately.

Do you guys feels the same?

So I try Apex Launcher and Google Keyboard. They are really works better. It's okay to miss popup widgets and swipe word prediction. But now my Aurora responds more snappy and naturally to my touch. It makes better BB imo.
    09-27-17 03:17 PM
    Google keyboard is only slightly better for example it is easier to dictate. As for the Blackberry launcher so far I have no problems with it, it is quite fast and I have no complaints. I just wish that Blackberry would update their security patches to this great device.
    09-30-17 07:44 PM