No, I don't hate it at all. I am just realistic. Since my last Z30, I realized that nothing more blackberry could offer for enterprise. You could post your good experience on cb because mostly cb users will testify every blackberry products even the bad one.

But many indonesian user don't know about cb, so they post their experiences in their local forum like kaskus. And I think kaskus is more realistic-unbiased forum. Their reviews on that forum are pretty bad.
    I think BlackBerry's move to Android is the best bet. They choose to focus in software product so will not make any handset in-house.

It seems you are Indonesian and easily get a Aurora to test. Do you ever use Aurora in front of you with your hand? Because judging in-absentia is just emotional. How you can say it's imposible Aurora can be smooth as butter if you never try by yourself?

Yes it is expensive when priced Rp3.5 mio. But at Rp2.3 mio it is very competitive with the similar price like to Coolpad Max LT, Galaxy J5, Zenfone 3 Max, or even LG K10 Power. Check yourself. Except, you compare Aurora with Redmi Note 3, yeah...you know Xiaomi is the cheapest. So, if you are realistic, try to compare those handsets.

But I found Aurora is valuable at that price compared to it's 4GB RAM, 2TB SDXC capability, and exceptional BlackBerry softwares like Hub & DTEK. There's enterprise apps from BlackBerry on PlayStore.

I don't mean to overrate Aurora. I have some flagship (at that time) like Nexus 5, and iPhone 5s. It is Nexus 5 faster on app loading, but 4 GB set on Aurora really a game changer.

Nougat on Aurora's SD425 and Marshmallow on Nexus 5's SD800 is just the same touch response and the same smooth scrolling (proofed when I browse any website on Chrome). Remember, processing speed not inline with touch response. Even highest-end Android still lag behind my old iPhone 5s touch response. Smooth scrolling is another different animal, GPU plays role, and Adreno 308 on SD425 really capable to scroll smoothly, say 60fps.
    08-02-17 05:03 AM
    Great review thanks!

Does Blackberry Hub works? Does this yoir daily driver?
    08-02-17 06:13 AM
    Previously my daily driver was Q10 and iPhone 5s. Now Aurora is my only daily driver.

Yes, BlackBerry Hub works out of the box for my messaging social media needs. It even better and snappier than BB 10's Hub.

You can imagine how I manage "simple life" with only 1 Hub for my Exchange account (synced mail, contacts, tasks, notes), 7 free SMTP email account, a WhatsApp, Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Line, Telegram, SMS, Calls, Twitter, WeChat, and Pinterest. Even better when all of your email account set to sync "forever", you can find any email from any account just using 1 powerful "large inbox".

You can also peek Hub's content just by swipe up or down Hub's icon.

KISS. I never again endlessly open one by one those apps just to check what's new.

Ohh, one more thing. You can be selectively which message to show in Hub. Surely I deselect busy (and not too important) WhatsApp groups.

Yes, it's works. It simplifies my interaction to my phone.
    08-02-17 06:54 AM
    It seems you are Indonesian and easily get a Aurora to test. Do you ever use Aurora in front of you with your hand? Because judging in-absentia is just emotional. How you can say it's imposible Aurora can be smooth as butter if you never try by yourself?
    Because I've tried some phone with SD435 and it's not served me well. I was looking at some stores, global, pasific, erafone, and none of them have a unit. Maybe it sold already.
    08-05-17 04:23 AM
    Because I've tried some phone with SD435 and it's not served me well. I was looking at some stores, global, pasific, erafone, and none of them have a unit. Maybe it sold already.
    Borrow? Steal? Buy?
    Just make sure you have it in yer hands before judging any further.
    08-05-17 05:17 AM
    Borrow? Steal? Buy?
    Just make sure you have it in yer hands before judging any further.
    LOL
    I know this guy will make his appearance once I said I haven't tried it yet.

Believe me, I've tried, just couldn't find one. Buy/steal is a big no.
    08-05-17 05:21 AM
    LOL
    I know this guy will make his appearance once I said I haven't tried it yet.

Believe me, I've tried, just couldn't find one. Buy/steal is a big no.
    Well, you started it. Heh.
    08-05-17 05:32 AM
    Well, you started it. Heh.
    Just kidding, if that works for you, enjoy!!
    08-05-17 05:34 AM
    They complaint about the price because it was idr 3,500.000 and not really on par with the devices at the same price. Even now at idr 2,500.000 you still don't get what you should get.

I know that business doesn't need gyroscope, fingerprint reader, 1080p screen, or sd 6xx series. Yes I know that.

So that makes it relevant to buy an idr 1,600.000 phone at idr 2,500.000 because it's addressed for business and business doesn't need that glory internals? Good luck blackberry.

Do you think the other phones at the same price (with better internals) are unstable, undecent, lagging, heating, or anything else?
    Well if it's not for you then please buy another phone man
    08-05-17 04:28 PM
    It's sold out, and they only produce 100.000 units per month.

So that makes it relevant to buy an idr 1,600.000 phone at idr 2,500.000 because it's addressed for business and business doesn't need that glory internals? Good luck blackberry.

Do you think the other phones at the same price (with better internals) are unstable, undecent, lagging, heating, or anything else?
    I'm curious which are those phones at Rp1,6m price, can you list. And which are those phones at Rp2,3m with better internals? (We can get Aurora at Rp2,3m without JBL Go)
    08-05-17 09:20 PM
    Blackberry Aurora is next on my list. Can't wait to have it...
    09-01-17 05:05 AM
    Blackberry Aurora is next on my list. Can't wait to have it...
    This is a great High-end phone Sold at entry-level pricing. Too bad it does not have any customer support and up-to-date security patch. This phone is buy once and gone tomorrow.
    10-06-17 10:28 PM
    Great review ...you expressed what I felt after using my aurora for a month
    10-25-17 05:25 AM
38 12