If you've already updated to Nougat 7.1.1, it won't show at all. Only available openly on 7.0.0.
    07-14-17 03:17 AM
    yes true ..

No pictures password
    No last patch update
    No more swipe shortcut

Blackberry MP need to work more..
    So all this still true .. Why buy a BlackBerry if they don't follow the update..
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-14-17 07:02 PM
    Just info ; specially for BlackBerry Aurora : for the latest update » •Swipe shortcut still available, you just need to swipe with your two fingers at once,
    Turns out some people complained the previous version (with one finger) 😊
    09-04-17 02:51 AM
    update just arrived ANN772 , just 41 MB
    09-06-17 04:42 PM
    Me too (from Hong Kong)
    09-06-17 10:54 PM
    The update is completely useless. No patch update and no OS upgrade.
    They didn't send you 41MB of air.
    09-14-17 04:04 PM
    Your Indonesian aren't you? Must be.
    No, he is most definitely not. Just being fair. Which I appreciate it, coz I am.
    09-18-17 07:22 AM
    Skip the bickering and personal comments. Discuss the topic, not each other.

The off topic posts (and where they were quoted) have been deleted.
    09-30-17 10:27 AM
    Where's the Android 8.0 update for Blackberry Aurora? These people are truly lazy.
    Oreo just came out of beta a month ago.

BlackBerry needs a few months to work its hardening magic.

TCL has already committed to buying it from BlackBerry for its KEYᵒⁿᵉ, but I don't think PT BB Merah Putih has made any statements on the matter.
    09-30-17 10:32 AM
    BlackBerry merah putih don't follow the monthly update, low chance they decide to update to Oreo 8 ..
    09-30-17 10:38 AM
    BlackBerry merah putih don't follow the monthly update, low chance they decide to update to Oreo 8 ..
    Then what's the point of having a great device with no security updates?
    09-30-17 04:10 PM
    no reason to buy this aurora if they don't follow the update.. I don't know if BlackBerry mera putih know that..
    09-30-17 04:37 PM
    Then what's the point of having a great device with no security updates?
    no reason to buy this aurora if they don't follow the update.. I don't know if BlackBerry mera putih know that..
    See my post:

/blackberry-aurora-f463/september-update-aurora-1124066-post13034346/
    09-30-17 04:38 PM
    You should be pushing Blackberry to update this device instead of pushing out lamest excuses. What kind of lazy Soul do you have any way. You have no responsibilities in your heart.
    It has nothing to do with BlackBerry.

You should push PT BB Merah Putih to charge more for the device so they can contract with BlackBerry for more regular updates.
    10-02-17 04:14 PM
    I see the name BlackBerry, not that cryptic Indonesian companies name on here, and therefore I hope Blackberry responsible for lack of updates to this device.
    It's only a licencing agreement. PT BB Merah Putih pays them to use the name.
    10-02-17 04:43 PM
    Like I said, you have no evidence of that happening. Blackberry is a name on this device not that Indonesian company or whatever it's called.
    Evidence? It's an absolute fact. Look it up.

BlackBerry has 3 global licencees - TCL, PT BB Merah Putih, and Optiemus Infracom. The licencees design, build, manufacture, market, sell, and support their own devices. They pay BlackBerry for its branding and its software and software updates. The end.
    10-02-17 05:11 PM
    Those are all your own statements, not the official statements of blackberry or licensees. Blackberry is fully responsible for this device, end of story.
    I don't think you understand what licencing is.
    10-02-17 05:52 PM
    I don't think you have your facts straight and so far you have shown no proof or evidence.
    Cleaning up the Confusion: What you need to know about BlackBerry and BlackBerry Mobile https://www.crackberry.com/cleaning-...ckberry-mobile

"Effectively, this means TCL is designing, building and marketing BlackBerry Smartphones for themselves, not for BlackBerry. BlackBerry is supporting TCL in this partnership, but TCL is now driving the Android-powered BlackBerry Smartphone train in almost all markets globally (a few exceptions - I'll get to that later).'

"Beyond their agreement with TCL, BlackBerry also licensed their brand/software to a company called PT BB Merah Putih that will be marketing BlackBerry phones in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh and Indonesia. So when referring to BlackBerry Mobile, I won't be referring to the phones launched in these markets."
    10-02-17 06:01 PM
    This is from crackberry not from the official Blackberry website.
    You are arguing with people who think that "licensing" equals "end of responsibility".

It does not... of course!
    10-02-17 06:14 PM
    They just want money not responsibilities. Once they have your money they don't care about updating your device. Cuz they've already got your money!
    Of course they want your money, BlackBerry and BlackBerry Mobile are not charities... the other licensees are not charities either. Buy a cheap phone and you can't expect the same level of support or quality as more expensive models.
    10-02-17 06:34 PM
    If that's how you think and running a business, you will fail in no time. It's about the people that you're serving, it's not about the money. Get that through your thick skull.
    In the end, it's always making the cash. The vocal minority is just that, a minority. Talk is cheap. Spend real money on a real model of phone if you demand level of service. Even McDonald's can't live off $1 menu customers very long if they demand box of napkins and family of 8 sharing one soda cup.
    10-02-17 07:10 PM
    This is from crackberry not from the official Blackberry website.
    The article contains the press release from BlackBerry. Thurber himself is quoted. What more do you want?
    10-02-17 07:18 PM
    And how do you make a lot of money? By caring about the customers and by providing after services, not just before. You show love customers want to spend more money, but if you show you don't care about the actress service, they don't come back. No wonder Blackberry is a nobody brand. There's No Love in the name of BlackBerry.
    What phone do you have?
    10-02-17 07:19 PM
    I want the security patch updates and the Android Oreo update. You know exactly what I want.
    Then call PT BB Merah Putih. Tell them to sell a more expensive device so they can afford to give you a higher level of service.
    10-02-17 07:23 PM
    Doesn't matter what phone I have. It's none of your business.
    You seem angry?
    10-02-17 07:24 PM
63 123