To anyone who might help, I tried to use some apps to set my second whatsapp account on Blackberry Aurora. I had to quit parallel space, for there were too many advertisements. It also duplicated notifications in screen by showing them fully visible, even though I set the option for not showing their content. Other similar apps drained too much battery. I finally tried with the guest account option, but I have to remove it completely to come back to my original one. I kindly ask if there is a way to maintain a second account on the device, so as to shift between the two accounts to pass from a whatsapp account to another. Any suggestion would really be kind, thank you
    Last edited by adr972; 10-05-17 at 05:01 PM.
    10-05-17 02:35 AM
    Only 1 account i have on Whatsapp. Dont' try to create another one.
    10-05-17 09:46 AM
    Do you mean it is practically impossible to set two different whatsapp accounts on Aurora even though it is a dual sim smartphone?
    10-05-17 05:03 PM
    the 2nd WA account only works with a secondary user account. of course, this'll suck some of the Aurora's performance, but this was for me the only way to get it done.
    10-19-17 05:26 PM
    You can try GBWhatsapp or FMWhatsapp. Make sure to get the version for 2nd phone number otherwise it will overwrite your main Whatsapp.
    10-22-17 12:36 PM
    the 2nd WA account only works with a secondary user account. of course, this'll suck some of the Aurora's performance, but this was for me the only way to get it done.
    I tried to set it up, but I can't understand how to render it permanent. I mean I went into the guest account option, I activated it with another email account. I downloaded the second whatsapp with the other phone number and installed it. When I got back to the main account, the second profile was erased. Is there any way to have it fixed?
    10-23-17 09:52 AM
    I tried to set it up, but I can't understand how to render it permanent. I mean I went into the guest account option, I activated it with another email account. I downloaded the second whatsapp with the other phone number and installed it. When I got back to the main account, the second profile was erased. Is there any way to have it fixed?
    Hmm, I'm afraid it doesn't work with the guest account. I only got it running with a regular 2nd account. This slows down the performance a little bit, but if you're not keen on playing too many 3D games on the Aurora it'll still be quite responsive.

Another idea for using a secondary WA account would also be, if you'd install the Opera browser on your Windows PC, since this browser offers access to WhatsApp. And there's also a standalone program for WhatsApp on Windows too, as far as I know.

Cheers!
    Ebs
    10-23-17 03:14 PM
    @Ebs69: managed to set up a second user profile, the two whatsapp accounts run smoothly, many thanks for your very kind advice
    10-26-17 11:58 AM
    With whasapp business you can manage two numbers on whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-18 02:26 AM