I had used this phone for around 2,5 days. Bought it for USD 108, black color, cheap enough.

For design I think no problem. Back casing made in plastic. The slot SIM card is easy to be loaded and so the microSD slot. No hybrid slot. I am OK with the design. The lack of it from the design I think the screen, no many sellers who sell temper glass that fit full screen.

Go to software, I have no complaints, but the server system update is rather lack of good. Frequently encounter "server communication error..." message. Should do reset phone in order to make it normal again to display new update available. The rom is on Android Nougat with pure Android like Moto Z series is fine.

Performance is good, can do multitasking. Playing game is also fine, I had tried AOV. But not recommended for gaming users. No bad issue so far. Typing is very good, fast, no lack. I don't have problem with calling, incoming calls, message, internet, 4G LTE, YouTube, download. All works fine. Sometimes, and looks seldom, when I open Akulaku (seldom), the Bluetooth is on itself.

For music is good, camera is also good, I'm not expert in camera thing.

The lack of this BlackBerry Aurora in my opinion are:
    1. Less software update. Other brands, with pure Android usually get several new software update, but my Aurora device just received twice
    2. Charging is slow. Notice it if I use my phone while in charging together stream YouTube, play game, trading in app platform, it slows charging. Because of no fast charging feature
    3. No NFC. First come with price around USD290 and categorized as business phone should be completed by NFC
    4. No double tap to wake feature. This is good feature I think, so users can avoid keep pressing power button to wake up the screen phone only
    09-17-18 04:02 PM
    Yeah, the software updates will certainly give people pause.
    09-18-18 10:23 PM
    I had used this phone for around 2,5 days. Bought it for USD 108, black color, cheap enough.

For design I think no problem. Back casing made in plastic. The slot SIM card is easy to be loaded and so the microSD slot. No hybrid slot. I am OK with the design. The lack of it from the design I think the screen, no many sellers who sell temper glass that fit full screen.

Go to software, I have no complaints, but the server system update is rather lack of good. Frequently encounter "server communication error..." message. Should do reset phone in order to make it normal again to display new update available. The rom is on Android Nougat with pure Android like Moto Z series is fine.

Performance is good, can do multitasking. Playing game is also fine, I had tried AOV. But not recommended for gaming users. No bad issue so far. Typing is very good, fast, no lack. I don't have problem with calling, incoming calls, message, internet, 4G LTE, YouTube, download. All works fine. Sometimes, and looks seldom, when I open Akulaku (seldom), the Bluetooth is on itself.

For music is good, camera is also good, I'm not expert in camera thing.

The lack of this BlackBerry Aurora in my opinion are:
    1. Less software update. Other brands, with pure Android usually get several new software update, but my Aurora device just received twice
    2. Charging is slow. Notice it if I use my phone while in charging together stream YouTube, play game, trading in app platform, it slows charging. Because of no fast charging feature
    3. No NFC. First come with price around USD290 and categorized as business phone should be completed by NFC
    4. No double tap to wake feature. This is good feature I think, so users can avoid keep pressing power button to wake up the screen phone only
    Are you from indonesia? Did you buy it new?

I see some ads on bukalapak, new keyone Black Edition 4/64 (new) has price drop down to about $255, which is pretty damn cheap. I'm considering to get one for my secondary phone, but hold back due to poor reception signal issue in keyone. Do you get a good reception signal on your network with aurora?
    Last edited by chain13; 09-19-18 at 06:09 AM.
    09-19-18 03:22 AM
    Are you from indonesia? Did you buy it new?

I see some ads on bukalapak, new keyone Black Edition 4/64 (new) has price drop down to about $255, which is pretty damn cheap. I'm considering to get one for my secondary phone, but hold back due to poor reception signal issue in keyone. Do you get a good reception signal on your network with aurora?
    Yes, I am Indonesian. Bought it new, black color. Reception good on my Prioritas XL postpaid network. Even accept WhatsApp incoming calls and outgoing call better than Vivo V5 Plus. After aceppted, it connected immediately, while Vivo V5 Plus I notice need around 2 seconds or 3 seconds to be connected in WhatsApp calling.

I also see KEYOne, yes, price is around IDR 4.450.000. But I don't like QWERTY physic.
    chain13 likes this.
    09-19-18 06:27 AM