I hold phone Blackberry Aurora and I have problem with phone that it can't be solved by phone shop or service. Software problem update -error, loosing cellular network, bagging etc. I have change sim card for new one, reset phone several times, bring phone to service several time and they told that did recovered software but not useful. I think that i need software before new update which was made in september 2017. Phone did good before update of software from september. Could anyone help
    07-25-18 04:15 AM
    The did say they were going to release an update in June 2018 (their last and not OREO). That's probable your only hope is if they release that.

I don't think they ever released any Autoloaders for the Aurora...
    07-25-18 09:55 AM
    Hello, and thank so much on your replay . I
    Original Software I think from April 2017 worked good but update from September 2017 made chaos to my phone up to this days. I saw somewhere there is a new update in 2018 too but I cant find it. At lest I need tha one from April 2017 again but whete to find it lol . I dont have option to update on my phone because of error
    07-26-18 04:00 AM
    Hello, and thank so much on your replay . I
    Original Software I think from April 2017 worked good but update from September 2017 made chaos to my phone up to this days. I saw somewhere there is a new update in 2018 too but I cant find it. At lest I need tha one from April 2017 again but whete to find it lol . I dont have option to update on my phone because of error
    The June update still hasn't come for the Aurora.... just have to keep waiting.

AFAIK... you can't go back, as they never released autoloaders for the Aurora.

So you keep waiting with the issues you have or you go out and buy a new phone, and consider this a less learned about buying a niche product from an unproven source.
    aurorablck likes this.
    07-26-18 09:12 AM
    I will wait..I bought it from trusted and good phone shop.
    And I already have a new one because i need a phone
    07-26-18 04:15 PM
    I will wait..I bought it from trusted and good phone shop.
    And I already have a new one because i need a phone
    The unproven source was BB Merah Putih, not your local phone shop - not much they can do about updates.
    07-26-18 04:51 PM