Wow. not very many threads about the BlackBerry Aurora compared to Keyone forums. Aurora probably didn't sell well.
    06-07-17 03:18 PM
    Maybe users prefer to talk bahasa indonesia?!?

Pity this specific topic only has lead to one ebay listing of 400$.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 01:52 PM
    06-09-17 07:28 PM
    I just ordered one from amazon will let you know if it works
    Lincoln Liking and Azumarill like this.
    06-20-17 05:08 PM
    I just ordered one from amazon will let you know if it works
    Waiting with bated breath bro
    06-21-17 08:48 PM
    Just bought an aurora from amazon it would not connect to my wireless service t mobil but would to Verizon 3g
    06-24-17 06:14 AM
    Just bought an aurora from amazon it would not connect to my wireless service t mobil but would to Verizon 3g
    Post pics and do a review it you can. Is it as bulky as it looks?
    06-25-17 01:17 AM
    Snagged one.. working fine on AT&T 4G (No LTE though)
    07-08-17 05:48 PM
    Blaze, you must enlighten us more on aurora usage for U.S. Users on AT&T. I'm sure there are many of us, myself included, interested in this phone, especially as it is available on Amazon.

Signature: Still typing away on my Passport SE!
    07-08-17 09:09 PM
    Blaze, you must enlighten us more on aurora usage for U.S. Users on AT&T. I'm sure there are many of us, myself included, interested in this phone, especially as it is available on Amazon.

Signature: Still typing away on my Passport SE!
    More coming soon.
    07-08-17 09:14 PM
    This makes me very happy, I've been hoping to see some CB content on the Aurora!
    07-09-17 06:30 AM
    http://www.from.ae/en/blackberry-aurora-dual-black

I just ordered one Aurora at this website for $229,- plus $18,- USD for the international shipping to Germany. The US-Amazon offer unfortunately wouldn't ship outside the USA. So at last this online-shop from Dubai made it possible to me to order that exclusive Indonesian BlackBerry device!! *lol

Posted via CB10
    07-09-17 11:24 AM
    I also order the phone from this company but via ebay.com 3 weeks ago. Phone is excellent and intact.
    07-09-17 10:47 PM
    Snagged one.. working fine on AT&T 4G (No LTE though)
    Awesome can't wait to hear more about this blackberry. Figured you would or already have one just because why wouldn't you

Posted via CB10
    07-10-17 08:11 AM
    http://www.from.ae/en/blackberry-aurora-dual-black

I just ordered one Aurora at this website for $229,- plus $18,- USD for the international shipping to Germany. The US-Amazon offer unfortunately wouldn't ship outside the USA. So at last this online-shop from Dubai made it possible to me to order that exclusive Indonesian BlackBerry device!! *lol

Posted via CB10
    @Ebs69: please tell us if everything will be ok as soon as you get it, I'm planning to buy an Aurora through the same route as you, as the Dubai seller ships to Italy too. I have two prepaid sim and I would like to know if european networks support Aurora

From my awesome Z30
    07-10-17 11:28 AM
    I also order the phone from this company but via ebay.com 3 weeks ago. Phone is excellent and intact.
    Awesome, good to hear! actually I saw their offer on ebay first, but then tried to find the original website of this shop in Dubai and was so happy that they offer many payment and shipment possibilities.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-17 12:40 PM
    @Ebs69: please tell us if everything will be ok as soon as you get it, I'm planning to buy an Aurora through the same route as you, as the Dubai seller ships to Italy too. I have two prepaid sim and I would like to know if european networks support Aurora

From my awesome Z30
    Yes, I will, but if I'd forget it then remind me please.

Basically, I think it should work quite well in Europe, but one LTE Band isn't available so sometimes it's probably only using 3G or 2G instead, depending on your provider, I guess.
    And you should consider that it's of course an affordable price right now, but probably you'll have to pay some import taxes comparable to the so called vat tax of your country. In Germany it's usually 19% which would additionally make approximately 40,- Euro. But then it's still a quite good price for around 250,- Euro and this as a genuine BlackBerry device with DualSIM etc. *lol

Posted via CB10
    07-10-17 12:49 PM
    @Ebs69: we have a 22% VAT in Italy, higher than in your country, but I could manage for the price you are telling me. I will let know you ASAP, really thanks for helping out

From my awesome Z30
    07-10-17 12:56 PM
    @Ebs69: we have a 22% VAT in Italy, higher than in your country, but I could manage for the price you are telling me. I will let know you ASAP, really thanks for helping out

From my awesome Z30
    You're welcome.
    The Aurora is missing the LTE band Nr. 20 (800MHz) - a in Europe quite common band for rural areas-, but it nevertheless can definitely make use of the LTE bands Nr. 3 (1800 MHz) and 7 (2600 MHz) in Italy - and maybe even of Nr. 1 (2100 MHz) with an Italian Vodafone SIM card. And as I wrote the 2G and 3G frequencies basically seem to be absolutely equal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...orks_in_Europe

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_LTE-Netzwerken

https://www.bbmerahputih.co.id/product/aurora.php

(the last link is the official website of the Aurora producing company in Indonesia, and if you scroll down beyond the Indonesian descriptions you'll find all technical specifications.)

Posted via CB10
    07-10-17 03:58 PM
    More coming soon.
    Can't wait bro. Looking to buy one in 2 weeks. would love to hear a professional review.
    Azumarill likes this.
    07-10-17 05:17 PM
    I imported an Aurora (my Indonesian friend brought me) and got a great update to 7.1.1 ! So VoLTE feature enabled even in Japan !!! I think the Aurora is the first BlackBerry device that supports VoLTE in Japan.
    07-11-17 05:23 PM
    why would you import this device when there are better and cheaper alternatives?
    07-12-17 07:06 AM
    why would you import this device when there are better and cheaper alternatives?
    Because I'm collecting android devices by BlackBerry ^ ^
    07-12-17 07:09 AM
    fair enough. but Aurora is not "by Blackberry"
    07-12-17 07:11 AM
    I know. But the Aurora is the only device with BlackBerry logo on the front. That's important.
    07-12-17 07:59 AM
67 123