I must say pricewise this is the best device my daughter had (she had iphone 5, Samsung J series) It has nog lag, works always is quick enough to do all the tasks and not any hickups. My KEYone and wife's DTEK50 has more lag and hanging then the Aurora which has 4 GB RAM and also a great battery.

I gone buy a second Aurora and yes the camera is not like the pixel or whatever. It''s is still good enough outside and indoor daylight. The screen is maybe to big for many people but it''s good.

I really still suprise, with all these app on her telephone it works super and I hope there will be a second Aurora for a low price but then for the World market. This device with low price is great

For BB : This could help win young people to buy a device combined it with that new bbm emijo app. My kids getting a big smile using this app. It''s also payable for parents
    Last edited by whatsever; 03-08-18 at 05:04 AM.
    03-08-18 01:48 AM
    I must say pricewise this is the best device my daughter had (she had iphone 5, Samsung J series) It has nog lag, works always is quick enough to do all the tasks and not any hickups. My KEYone and wife's DTEK50 has more lag and hanging then the Aurora which has 4 GB RAM and also a great battery.

I gone buy a second Aurora and yes the camera is not like the pixel or whatever. It''s is still good enough outside and indoor daylight. The screen is maybe to big for many people but it''s good.

I really still suprise, with all these app on her telephone it works super and I hope there will be a second Aurora for a low price but then for the market. This device with low price is
    Good to hear. In what country is she using it?
    03-08-18 04:18 AM
    Good to hear. In what country is she using it?
    The Netherlands, works in Europe
    03-08-18 05:01 AM
    I have been tempted to get one just for fun but they are rare and expensive here in Canada.
    03-08-18 11:51 PM
    I have a Blackberry Aurora using it here (Kenya) How do i customise my ringing tone/profiles on blackberry aurora? Anyone with an idea. Thanks
    03-22-18 06:29 AM
    I have a Blackberry Aurora using it here (Kenya) How do i customise my ringing tone/profiles on blackberry aurora? Anyone with an idea. Thanks
    I don't know if it is the same as my Dteks, but what I do is:
    Open a contact, hit edit, go to 3 bar drop down menu upper right corner, click ringtone. Pick one and save it.
    The only problem I have had, is when I install an update sometimes the ringtone changes.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    Karichu likes this.
    04-12-18 10:16 AM
    I don't know if it is the same as my Dteks, but what I do is:
    Open a contact, hit edit, go to 3 bar drop down menu upper right corner, click ringtone. Pick one and save it.
    The only problem I have had, is when I install an update sometimes the ringtone changes.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    Thanks OTCHRussell. It not working either. This is just a ****hole phone. Tends to think its not BB but an imitation of BB
    04-17-18 09:29 AM
    I have been tempted to get one just for fun but they are rare and expensive here in Canada.
    Plus the Aurora won't work on the GSM networks in Canada. Well, it'll work on 2G, that's it.
    04-19-18 03:03 PM
    Plus the Aurora won't work on the GSM networks in Canada. Well, it'll work on 2G, that's it.
    Try using 2nd simslot And limiting it to 2-3-4G in the menu. Also you might need specifically a 3G simcard that does not have LTE capability, then if you can grab the 3G signal it should work fine.
    07-28-18 10:36 AM
    Place your music files inside folder Ringtones in internal memory.
    10-09-18 04:15 AM