Thanks a lot! Can you give me shorcutme.cod version 5.6.6.0 to install. and I will register later!
    Cough up the cash and buy it. If there's a "poster boy" for developers who deserve to be paid, it's Fonware.

Also, the serial key is PIN dependent anyways.
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 04-05-12 at 10:27 PM.
    hornlovah likes this.
    04-05-12 10:04 PM
    With so many pages to go through, how can I get a short cut that has similar keys to another short cut to launch instead of waiting at SCM screen. For example, I have BT to launch bluetooth toggle and BTT to launch bluetooth toggle with macros. If I hit BT, it doesn't launch the first short cut, it just sits there because there's another BTT short cut there. How can I make this work?
    04-11-12 09:43 AM
    With so many pages to go through, how can I get a short cut that has similar keys to another short cut to launch instead of waiting at SCM screen. For example, I have BT to launch bluetooth toggle and BTT to launch bluetooth toggle with macros. If I hit BT, it doesn't launch the first short cut, it just sits there because there's another BTT short cut there. How can I make this work?
    In short... You can't. That's pretty much the full expaination. You cannot have a shortcut of two letters when a shortcut of three letters exists that starts with the same two letters.
    04-11-12 09:47 AM
    In short... You can't. That's pretty much the full expaination. You cannot have a shortcut of two letters when a shortcut of three letters exists that starts with the same two letters.
    Correct.

However, since ShortcutMe has a dynamic shortcut list, when you enter BT, it filters out all other shortcuts without BT, so you should see your BT listed and tap it to launch.

Exception to this is for shortcuts with one letter, let's for example say C.
    If you have C, CT and CTT shortcuts, if you want SCM to launch C shortcut when you click C (ignoring other sub shortcuts of C), set "Auto launch after 1st click" to Yes in Common Config page.
    04-11-12 10:36 AM
    I have SMC 5.9.6.0 on OS 7.1.0.342 on my 9900.
    When using Bluetooth Toggle this activates the Wifi option and alternates with 'Mobile Hotspot' too under 'Manage Connections' and not the Bluetooth function.

Please advise on how to work this?
    04-11-12 05:09 PM
    When using Bluetooth Toggle this activates the Wifi option and alternates with 'Mobile Hotspot' too under 'Manage Connections' and not the Bluetooth function.

If Bluetooth in your BB's Manage Connection is item 4 from top (radio is item 1) just enter 4 as parameter for your Bluetooth_Toggle shortcut.
    If you don't have Wifi Hotspot, enter 3 as parameter.
    04-11-12 05:14 PM
    Correct.

However, since ShortcutMe has a dynamic shortcut list, when you enter BT, it filters out all other shortcuts without BT, so you should see your BT listed and tap it to launch.

Exception to this is for shortcuts with one letter, let's for example say C.
    If you have C, CT and CTT shortcuts, if you want SCM to launch C shortcut when you click C (ignoring other sub shortcuts of C), set "Auto launch after 1st click" to Yes in Common Config page.
    Thanks. Yea I figured that bit. Could this be something to consider in the next release?
    04-11-12 10:30 PM

Macro to toggle bluetooth if you HAVE mobile hotspot
    SetLedColor b;
    LedOn;
    LaunchAndWait Manage Connections;
    NavMoveDown3;
    NavClick;
    EscKey;
    LedOff;

Macro to toggle bluetooth if you DON'T have mobile hotspot
    SetLedColor b;
    LedOn;
    LaunchAndWait Manage Connections;
    NavMoveDown2;
    NavClick;
    EscKey;
    LedOff;
    04-12-12 04:03 AM
    If Bluetooth in your BB's Manage Connection is item 4 from top (radio is item 1) just enter 4 as parameter for your Bluetooth_Toggle shortcut.
    If you don't have Wifi Hotspot, enter 3 as parameter.
    Thanks! I missed, some how the Parameter value option!
    04-12-12 06:34 AM
    Can anyone help me with improving this macro (if possible)?

Macro to manage connections:
    MenuItemFromTop 4;NavClick;Launch home screen;Delay10000;*Key0000;ENTERKey;

The only issue I have with this is that Manage Connections is still running in the background. I want to manage connections to be closed when key 0000 is entered.

Thanks.
    04-12-12 06:45 AM
    Anyone know how to resize the battery meter? Since the new upgrade, it seems I know longer have the ability to resize it.

I found this out because I tried the 3 other available battery meter icons - none of them actively evolved to show battery remaining status so I decided I wanted the default meter back. Well, I found no option to select default battery meter. I emailed SCM support (and PM'd him on here) but got no response - so I figured out a workaround myself. I uninstalled SCM and reinstalled it and I got my default battery meter back. I still can't resize it - it's tiny!

Anyone seeing this as well?

Thanks,
    Sean
    01-11-13 04:47 PM
    Sean, I have plans to add the old battery icon to the existing (new) set of battery icons.
    01-14-13 07:27 AM
712 ... 272829
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD