ShortcutMe 5.7 is now BB OS 7 compatible and it is now released for Bold 9900/9930 and Torch 9810 [Editing away 9850].

The macros, Auto Schedule Launch, Custom System Menu settings are all intact and ready to rock on BB OS 7!

**ShortcutMe is %20 off today**

About ShortcutMe:

New in ShortcutMe 5.7:

- Runs on BB OS 7

- Added NFC_Toggle function. (all other toggle features are intact and functional, but thanks to macros in ShortcutMe you can always make your own toggle functions or correct them if they are toggling the wrong item)

- Added GetTime macro GetTime returns device clock. It can be used to control the flow in your macros based on time of the day

- Keypad Stroke Launching You can now launch your shortcuts just by moving finger on the virtual keypad, a very quick and convenient way of launching shortcuts.

- Swipe to Switch You can now swipe your finger (top of the BB screen) toward left to switch between ShortcutMe views (Main menu, Direct launch, Stroke View, MultiClick View).

- Swipe to Edit You can now swipe your finger (on a shortcut) towards right to open Edit page for that shortcut.

- Launch shortcuts by multiple clicking a media key A shortcut in ShortcutMe 5.7 can be launched directly by multiple clicking a
    media key if you have MediaKeyBooster app.

- True One Click Shortcut Launch A shortcut in ShortcutMe 5.7 can be launched directly by entering a hot key on BB Home Screen if you have MyOwnIcons application.

- Send macro shortcuts and Screenshots to BBM contacts.
    After writing a macro shortcut or after taking a screenshot, you can send them to your contacts on BBM. This function doesn't work after the last test I did last night, so I have pulled it off on this version, but it will be fixed and made available in next free to upgrade version.

If you have switched to 9900,9300, or 9810 contact the store you bought ShortcutMe from and ask them to switch your account to ShortcutMe for those devices.
    Last edited by Vijik; 08-28-11 at 11:39 PM.
    wkaneh3 likes this.
    08-18-11 08:47 AM
    Vijik, you are awesome. Thank you. You under promised & over delivered. Great Job.
    08-18-11 01:37 PM
    Great job Vijik
    08-18-11 01:42 PM
    Thanks so much!! Left comments on purchase link as well, this is the one must have app for me on my blackberry!
    08-18-11 02:50 PM
    Vijik, for this build, do you want us to post bug findings here? SMS shortcuts are launched but disappearing right after launch before you can type the message & send.
    08-19-11 08:52 AM
    Vijik, for this build, do you want us to post bug findings here? SMS shortcuts are launched but disappearing right after launch before you can type the message & send.
    Finding the same problem on my phone (verizon 308 software), thought it was me. When you launch sms shortcut, it opens a text window for a second, but then closes the app. Looking forward to the fix, just love this app.
    Last edited by tmord1; 08-20-11 at 12:16 PM. Reason: typo
    wkaneh3 likes this.
    08-20-11 12:05 PM
    Yes, you can post here.

The bug should be gone in the new version (5.7.1.0)

All of you who have bought/upgraded from stores other than App World should have received an email letting you know that 5.7.1.0 is available for download.

Please upgrade and let me know if the problem is solved.
    wkaneh3 likes this.
    08-20-11 02:40 PM
    Yes, you can post here.

The bug should be gone in the new version (5.7.1.0)

All of you who have bought/upgraded from stores other than App World should have received an email letting you know that 5.7.1.0 is available for download.

Please upgrade and let me know if the problem is solved.
    Thanks for the quick response, I just downloaded and checked it out and the sms function is working again
    08-20-11 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD