Does anybody know how to set up the new facebook emails on to blackberry phones i tried and it keeps on saying it does not work or invalid email. Does it or will it ever just wondering and sorry if this is the wrong forum.
    06-16-11 04:06 PM
    You cannot setup Facebook email on phones it is for use in Facebook only, although if you have the facebook app installed onto your BB then they will be pushed to your device but as far as setting them up like you do normal email accounts no can do im afraid.
    06-16-11 04:34 PM
    Thanks for the info. I saw they gave me a email address today so i tried it out.
    06-16-11 07:18 PM
    Yeah I also did.
    I actually got as far as to need pop and smtp lol.

It would be cool though.

Like for instance I have this problem...
    When I want to post to a group via email my signature gets posted.
    Unlike photo/status update emails (different for every user) not only the subject but the body goes into the public group email post.([email protected]). I update statuses and photos via email.
    Now there's no way I am going to change my signature completely or each time for this so I figured what better way than to send by facebook email.
    I did try using the Facebook Messenger but it didn't allow me to send to the group email or the group.

I find it convenient to take a screenshot and email for instance.
    09-28-12 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD