Waiting for the registration code to activate it
    03-06-12 08:56 PM
    Sending email from my mac to my blackberry. So far, working great. Havent gotten any text messages yet
    03-06-12 09:04 PM
    Here are my impressions of the Beta

Pros: works well. Reads well. I love the app overall.

Cons: the email reader works well, but when receiving multiple emails, she reads them all at once, thus you can't understand any of them. Seconf, you can't turn it off. In settings when you do, it doesn't work. She still reads your emails after you turn it off. Third, even when the phone is in silent mode, it will bust out and start reading emails. So when I was in a meeting yesterday, you guessed it.

Again, overall, impressive. But I would need these minor bugs fixed to want to continue with 1.4. Otherwise back to 1.3.5 for me.

Thanks! Still the best customer service and support in BB apps.
    03-07-12 07:46 AM
    Here are my impressions of the Beta

Pros: works well. Reads well. I love the app overall.

Cons: the email reader works well, but when receiving multiple emails, she reads them all at once, thus you can't understand any of them. Seconf, you can't turn it off. In settings when you do, it doesn't work. She still reads your emails after you turn it off. Third, even when the phone is in silent mode, it will bust out and start reading emails. So when I was in a meeting yesterday, you guessed it.

Again, overall, impressive. But I would need these minor bugs fixed to want to continue with 1.4. Otherwise back to 1.3.5 for me.

Thanks! Still the best customer service and support in BB apps.
    You can turn off the SafeRead mode by going to SayIt Settings > Enable SafeRead > No > Save Settings, then remember to REBOOT for the settings to take effect.
    03-07-12 08:10 AM
    There have version 1.4 beta? Why in Vietnam is 1.1 beta OMG
    03-07-12 08:20 AM
    You can turn off the SafeRead mode by going to SayIt Settings > Enable SafeRead > No > Save Settings, then remember to REBOOT for the settings to take effect.

It must be because I didn't reboot, because I did turn the setting off.

Thanks
    03-07-12 08:27 AM
    Does anyone share SayIt 1.4.0 beta?
    03-07-12 09:34 AM
    Does anyone share SayIt 1.4.0 beta?
    Like I said in my reply to you earlier, none of us will give you the beta. If the developer did not get you in then you will have to wait.

Please, quit pm'ing us to get you the files as that is grounds for you to be banned from the site.
    tieuho0212 likes this.
    03-07-12 09:49 AM
    Sorry I misunderstood that the beta will be shared widely
    03-07-12 10:09 AM
    Congratulations on wi8nning the "Vietnam BlackBerry App Challenge 2012". You should start seeing more sales now--especially now with the discounted price from App World.
    03-07-12 12:44 PM
    I won Vietnam BlackBerry App Challenge 2012 with SayIt: Google Translate
    Congratulations on winning the Vietnam BlackBerry App Challenge 2012
    03-07-12 02:16 PM
    So far the Say It has been working nicely!
    But I needed to shut off the reading the emails,
    I get a lot of them and don't need them all read.
    But I still would have liked to have my SMS read.
    Is there anyway to have the SMS read and not
    the emails? Could they be set up with there own
    options to have them read or not.
    Thanks.
    03-07-12 02:22 PM
    My only concern also is turning off the app temporarily. Sometimes it isn't always practical to reboot to turn it off as in a meeting or otherwise using the phone. Can a silent button be added? Thanks. Works well.
    03-07-12 03:36 PM
    My only concern also is turning off the app temporarily. Sometimes it isn't always practical to reboot to turn it off as in a meeting or otherwise using the phone. Can a silent button be added? Thanks. Works well.
    Ok, thanks. Will consider this
    03-07-12 07:47 PM
    Congratulations for the win!
    03-08-12 09:13 AM
    I have to agree with you on this. Overall impressions are that the apprentice is coming along nicely. But the rebooting to have the changes take effect are a pain. Adding in a silence button would be awesome.
    03-08-12 03:14 PM
    SayIt is now featured on AppWorld Carousel:

03-08-12 08:51 PM
    Just win 2 free BlackBerries at Hackathon
    03-11-12 09:07 AM
    Just win 2 free BlackBerries at Hackathon
    You seem to be having quite a week. Good for you!

Now, if only I could get SayIt to work on my 9650 ...
    03-11-12 10:39 AM
    You seem to be having quite a week. Good for you!

Now, if only I could get SayIt to work on my 9650 ...
    It worked well on other 9650
    03-11-12 10:57 AM
    It worked well on other 9650
    Yes, but not my 9650.
    03-11-12 12:56 PM
    The latest version worked for me Uber, but it was still a bit buggy.
    03-11-12 01:03 PM
    Yes, but not my 9650.
    I have to say it's working on my 9650!
    What's not working with it?
    03-11-12 01:05 PM
    I just wanted to say, i've just downloaded it on my 9780 and so far it works great. The voice recognition is better then the previous app i was using (vlingo).
    I'm sure this question has been asked before but, will there be a voice to text option, which will allow for me to send via BBM?
    so far copy and paste works but i'd love to cut the steps down.
    Thanks for the app!
    03-11-12 04:38 PM
    I just wanted to say, i've just downloaded it on my 9780 and so far it works great. The voice recognition is better then the previous app i was using (vlingo).
    I'm sure this question has been asked before but, will there be a voice to text option, which will allow for me to send via BBM?
    so far copy and paste works but i'd love to cut the steps down.
    Thanks for the app!
    Lol, maybe someone can help me to make a user guide
    On BBM chat field, press BB Menu key > SayIt Composer > Say something, then SayIt will type the word for you
    03-11-12 07:04 PM
408 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD