i found a yellow spot in LED screen , how can remove or repair it please help me !

Uday
    04-14-18 12:57 AM
    i found a yellow spot in LED screen , how can remove or repair it please help me !

Uday
    WELCOME to Crackberry

There are apps in the Google Playstore that might help. They quickly flash different colors across the screen, which makes each pixel change color. In some cases, they can fix pixels that are stuck on certain colors. In the Playstore, search for PIXEL and try a few out.

But it could also be a hardware problem. I've seen a screen where there was impact or force to one spot on the screen which affected pixels but the screen showed no other damage from the fall. It could not be fixed. The screen needed to be replaced.

Good luck.
    04-14-18 09:21 AM
    Unfortunately, pixels do die on any display (except typically CRT monitors, which no longer exist). I would recommend to do what F22 said, and that is to find an app on the Play Store that can test your display. The app called "Screen Test" is a good one to try. If that off-colored pixel persists through all the colors, then your display is bad.

This is usually covered under warranty, so your best bet is to contact BBM from the sticky thread in the KEYOne forum.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-15-18 12:58 AM