When I add shortcuts to the Dutch "Word Substitutions" list they will work for as long as the device is not being rebooted. After the device has been rebooted all entries are gone from the Word Substitutions list and might still be present in the "Personal Dictionary" part (where I didn't add them, but this seemed to be automatically done by "Word Substitutions".

Anyone having any thoughts?
    10-11-18 08:42 AM
    it's a bug since the beginning of keyone launch and probably will never be fixed if not with oreo
    10-11-18 11:03 AM
    Mine stopped doing that after Oreo. Although I haven't had the need to restart my phone as often as I had on Nougat (back then, this bug was sporadic for me, rebooting would erase my word substitution list from time to time).
    10-12-18 12:33 AM
    After todays system upgrade and BlackBerry beta apps update all word substitutions are deleted. Empty list. Again.

The personal dictionary is still filled with them. Have to invest another hour to get hundreds of substitutions back. Again.

Thinking about just downloading a third party app for substations and ignore BlackBerry's theoretically awesome native feature. That's sad.
    10-12-18 12:21 PM