Hoping some CB genius has a solution... Lately, I am pretty sure after latest update, WiFi Calling No Longer works. All the settings are good, icons show up, but I keep getting error messages that WiFi Calling unavailable. On TMO, US bought (Amazon) K1. Used to work just fine until recently.
    02-28-18 11:28 AM
    First check with TMO.... best to root that out of the equation as they ultimately control if a client can use this option or not.
    02-28-18 11:53 AM
    I get this 'REG99 Unable to Connect' error message. worked just fine on any wifi network, since I've owned the phone, up until recently. Any other TMO (US) K1 owners having this same issue?
    02-28-18 01:28 PM
    go to options
    wireless and network
    more
    WiFi calling options
    click ON switch in the upper right corner
    select the option you want
    (like WiFi preferred
    02-28-18 04:47 PM
    go to options
    wireless and network
    more
    WiFi calling options
    click ON switch in the upper right corner
    select the option you want
    (like WiFi preferred
    Haves done this many times since it started happening. No effect, same error. Turned on/off, re-boot, reset, nothing seems to work. TMO wasn't much help, but I'll call again. Sometimes with TMO, the level of knowledge varies from Customer Rep to Customer Rep, I've discovered.
    02-28-18 05:07 PM
    Yeah experiencing the same here.
    03-02-18 04:00 PM
    Nevermind, not experiencing the same. Working now, but some wifi providers are blocking it apparently. (seeing this at work, and on flight wifi)
    03-05-18 01:15 PM
    the level of knowledge varies from Customer Rep to Customer Rep, I've discovered.
    This is a life lesson interacting with those in any field. :-(
    03-07-18 02:11 PM
    I am on TMO and I am finding that Wifi calling is working *much* more reliably with the latest update. Just a thought that you probably already know: the Reg99 error can mean that you do not have a 911 address registered with T-Mobile. You can do this online at the TMO website.
    03-08-18 10:09 PM
    To force WiFi calling on my Rogers phone, I have to turn on airplane mode, which disables both the cellular antenna and the WiFi, and then enable only the WiFi. Then when you go into the dialer pad, the phone button shows a phone icon with a WiFi symbol coming out of it.
    FF22 and tmommy like this.
    04-03-18 04:10 PM