Hi,

I'm having an issue with waek signal at home, after few attemps of playing with the configuration and talking to Rogers carrier, the only viable solution was to use wifi calling. Everything has been setup, but the menu of wifi calling is not showing up. So, I call Rogers again and it look like level 2 support told that the device is not compatible.

Is there anybody using wifi calling on the new blackberry keyone?

Thanks,
    06-29-17 12:39 PM
    Is there anybody using wifi calling on the new blackberry keyone?
    Not on Rogers. They haven't initiated support for it, but once they do it, it's compatible. It works fine on T-Mobile.
    cdscott and hpjrt like this.
    06-29-17 12:43 PM
    do you know what can of effort is required by the carrier to support a new device. It's just that I will have to return the device if I do not have a solution of the weak signal.
    Thanks,
    06-29-17 01:02 PM
    do you know what can of effort is required by the carrier to support a new device. It's just that I will have to return the device if I do not have a solution of the weak signal.
    Thanks,
    Well, all they need to do is add the device to their database of applicable devices but it's not something you standard customer care rep or tech rep is going to be doing.
    cdscott likes this.
    06-29-17 01:25 PM
    it look like the addition of the device is not on the road map since there is not a lot of them and it's the first request they received!
    06-29-17 03:37 PM
    Anyone able to get this working on AT&T ? I read in the other post a dialer code you can use to provision the device???
    06-29-17 09:42 PM
    I have WiFi calling enabled on my Rogers line with my iPhone. I've used it and it works. I popped that same SIM card into my unlocked KEYone and WiFi calling is not available. I put in my T-Mobile SIM into my KEYone and WiFi calling is available and works.

So my conclusion is that my Rogers Sim is provisioned for WiFi calling, my KEYone is provisioned for WiFi calling but somehow Rogers is blocking my KEYone IMEI from accessing the service.
    06-30-17 11:50 PM