You are blessed with insight @Bla1ze
    I do agree though, it should be an optional thing. You can never go wrong with giving people options. Top, bottom, left, right, whatever. You have a greater chance of pleasing users when there is choice.
    02-11-19 11:05 AM
    I do agree though, it should be an optional thing. You can never go wrong with giving people options. Top, bottom, left, right, whatever. You have a greater chance of pleasing users when there is choice.
    THIS!

Choice @BlackBerry Mobile - choice!
    02-11-19 11:09 AM
    Well I still ask that for the send button on most apps. For emails in the hub and msgs in tapatalk all have send way up top.
    Hub attachment and send should be at bottom for quick action.

I have reachability cursor but don't really use it.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    In the Hub, you can use Ctrl+Enter to send, so the button on the top is not as big a deal as, say, the Clear All button on the Recents screen.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    02-11-19 12:07 PM
    Cntrl-enter is sketchy at best. And I have to go up there to add my attachment anyway. You can argue this forever with no outcome. I just feel this whole move to android is a negative experience coming from an old outdated system that worked well.

Reg
    The_Passporter likes this.
    02-11-19 12:20 PM
    In the Hub, you can use Ctrl+Enter to send, so the button on the top is not as big a deal as, say, the Clear All button on the Recents screen.
    Would be nice to have the CTRL back where it belongs... that is on the left side of the keyboard...
    Vistaus likes this.
    02-11-19 12:55 PM
    Would be nice to have the CTRL back where it belongs... that is on the left side of the keyboard...
    Absolutely!
    02-11-19 12:57 PM
    Just updated the HUB and I see they have brought more control options to the bottom of the screen. Finally a useful improvement the the dated HUB. Also I do like the new look with dates separating the notifications or threads.

This is a welcomed addition to the evolution and I hope more developers take notice.
    03-06-19 07:47 AM
    I would like to add that I would have much preferred to have the hamburger button to open the HUB categories from the left side. That would have been very useful and it's not like an easier method to open it has not been asked for since the launch of the Android HUB. Just saying for future considerations
    03-06-19 07:55 AM
    I think the send key and attachments key should be there as well. I am just assuming they put it up top so don't hit u till you really want to. But then at least put attachments on bottom. As far as I see only reply-forward and new is at bottom. I don't remember how the older version was as I only had it a short time. Been on beta for a while.

Reg
    03-06-19 09:59 AM
34 12