I am frustrated. The keyone is nice and does lots of good things but I am having incredibly stupid things happening trying to use its as a "telephone" to make and receive calls. I guess I am not going to keep up with the tech evolution that I was a founding member of... I just want a device that does phone calls, emails, and has a keyboard.
    06-21-17 12:48 AM
    Nothing. I would change the color of my Classic's all the time just pulling the SIM card and putting it in another phone. The service works because it uses the same SIM card. No different for the Keyone going back to Classic. Still same SIM. You don't need to call your provider to swap phones if it's the same SIM.

What phone issues are you having? I don't have any.
    06-21-17 12:58 AM
    The KEYone may not be for you. As a diehard BlackBerry OS and BB10 user I thought the transition would be much more difficult. Ive found it really easy to use, much more so than the PRIV was for me. Whats going on with your phone?
    06-21-17 11:00 AM
    Is the issue the poor reception? I have read that the touching the metal trim on the sides of the device can affect the reception negatively, and using it with a case therefore actually improves it.
    06-21-17 12:01 PM