With BB's smartphone market share a shadow of its heyday and the resultant exodus of (my) BBM contacts to other platforms I can't remember the last time I used BBM.

Since the app serves as nothing more than a conduit for (what I assume is) Indonesian spam, I dispensed with it last week.

I'd never thought I'd delete what used to be an essential aspect of the BlackBerry experience. It attests to the label's transformation.
    06-12-17 06:27 PM
    I still use BBM. Though, now it's mostly for groups.
    06-12-17 06:36 PM
    I use BBM daily... domestically and internationally.

Bob
    06-12-17 07:54 PM
    With BB's smartphone market share a shadow of its heyday and the resultant exodus of (my) BBM contacts to other platforms I can't remember the last time I used BBM.

Since the app serves as nothing more than a conduit for (what I assume is) Indonesian spam, I dispensed with it last week.

I'd never thought I'd delete what used to be an essential aspect of the BlackBerry experience. It attests to the label's transformation.
    Yeah it's quite anachronistic really. Whilst I am part of a bbm group I much prefer telegram.

Bbm is very outdated and I don't hold any hopes of it being brought up to modern standards outside of Indonesia.

No in line edit ability is such an oversight and it can't be explained away.
    06-13-17 08:16 AM
    BBM is still my primary chat app with my wife as well as a group chat with my 5 closest friends. There's a couple other acquaintances i do communicate with from time to time, and my boss is on BBM (comes in handy for calling in the odd sick day without having to fake a sick voice).

Otherwise it's Facebook Messenger for a couple other group and event chats. And the rest via plain old text.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.2205 | Bell
    06-13-17 08:28 AM