looking for a blackberry version of itunes, there used to be software for the bold and the Z10 where music and pictures were downloaded to...blackberry link has the 10 version and that's it, nothing for the newer devices
    02-05-18 09:37 PM
    My KEYᵒⁿᵉ has access to my PC via the file manager I use, and vise versa. Many file managers offer this. Further, I can access any number of clouds, such as DropBox, Onedrive and Google Drive. What are you attempting to do?
    02-05-18 10:47 PM
    What are you attempting to do?
    Make the point that BB doesn't have iTunes, but you could use google music app...
    02-06-18 01:49 AM
    looking for a blackberry version of itunes, there used to be software for the bold and the Z10 where music and pictures were downloaded to...blackberry link has the 10 version and that's it, nothing for the newer devices
    Nothing like that exists for newer phones because it doesn't need to exist. If you plug in the phone via USB, you can directly access the files and manage them from your computer using any app you like. And various Android file managers let you access your PC's files from the phone, along with cloud storage/sync folders if you want automated cloud syncing.

So, now you can use the apps YOU prefer instead of being locked into something that doesn't work for you.
    02-06-18 09:14 AM