My mbn config is 311480 on Verizon yet that network code doesn't exist in the PLMN settings. Priority one network is 311370. I can add 311480 as priority 0 PLMN but it resets at reboot. This seems like a serious issue using the "optimized for Verizon" model on Verizon. I've confirmed the same with a couple others using the 03 model.
    07-01-17 04:24 PM
    Neither the GSM nor the CDMA is "Optimized" for AT&T or Verizon, within what most of us would think that word means. While these models are capable of operating on the respective networks, Blackberry Mobile didn't have these devices approved in advance by the carriers for advanced calling features, thus, there are problems with advanced calling features like Wi-fi calling, and on AT&T VoLTE as well, neither of which can be activated. While I understand that's on the carrier's end, to the average consumer, this play on words seems like a bit of misleading verbiage.
    07-01-17 04:46 PM
    Neither the GSM nor the CDMA is "Optimized" for AT&T or Verizon, within what most of us would think that word means. While these models are capable of operating on the respective networks, Blackberry Mobile didn't have these devices approved in advance by the carriers for advanced calling features, thus, there are problems with advanced calling features like Wi-fi calling, and on AT&T VoLTE as well, neither of which can be activated. While I understand that's on the carrier's end, to the average consumer, this play on words seems like a bit of misleading verbiage.
    Yes but the mncmcc combo for Verizon hVolte should be in the preferred network list. It isn't. This is inexcusable and adding it helps but doesn't persist after reboot. It's a problem bbmobile should be aware of
    07-01-17 08:51 PM
    called BBRY mobile to report this, and a SIM card swap seems to have fixed the issue, but it is a NON NFC card usually used for iphones.
    RadioTech likes this.
    07-12-17 11:56 PM
    called BBRY mobile to report this, and a SIM card swap seems to have fixed the issue, but it is a NON NFC card usually used for iphones.
    Did BBRY call Verizon to get you the new Sim card or did you have to call Verizon?
    07-18-17 10:04 PM
    just stop by a Verizon store and have them swap it, takes about 5 min. But the NFC version would not register so they used the Iphone Non NFC one and it seemed to work
    RadioTech likes this.
    07-19-17 12:18 AM
    just stop by a Verizon store and have them swap it, takes about 5 min. But the NFC version would not register so they used the Iphone Non NFC one and it seemed to work
    I stopped by the local Corporate Verizon store and they were inept and did not understand what I needed. New nothing about PLMN. So I left. Can I just buy a Sim card on ebay and then call and get it activated?
    07-26-17 11:59 AM
    I stopped by the local Corporate Verizon store and they were inept and did not understand what I needed. New nothing about PLMN. So I left. Can I just buy a Sim card on ebay and then call and get it activated?
    Just ask them to put a new SIM card as you were told by Tech support to do this. Try another store or ask for the manager.
    07-27-17 08:57 AM
    I am still using the simcard from my VZW PRIV. I deleted all PLMN's that were in the user PLMN List and I can still make calls and use data. I installed the app Network Cell Info and it says I am connected to 311480 so it looks like the Keyone is getting the setting from the simcard even though it was not in the PLMN file in the phone. I will try this for a few days to see if I have dropped calls. Does any one know if there should be other PLMN's used for roaming or is that all built into 311480?
    08-01-17 10:00 PM