Question and i hope someone will be able to help me. I purchased BBK1 (Rogers) and unlocking code (separately) unfortunately I followed provided instructions (very easy) but it does not give me option to enter unlocked code (once phone is restarted) with other sim card ) since is not recognizing inserted SIM at all (no sim). Is there any other way of unlocking it or I’m doing something wrong (tried with two different sim cards) is this something in the settings that is preventing (blocking) other sim cards for initiation of the entering unlock code.
    06-02-17 09:14 AM
    Question and i hope someone will be able to help me. I purchased BBK1 (Rogers) and unlocking code (separately) unfortunately I followed provided instructions (very easy) but it does not give me option to enter unlocked code (once phone is restarted) with other sim card ) since is not recognizing inserted SIM at all (no sim). Is there any other way of unlocking it or I’m doing something wrong (tried with two different sim cards) is this something in the settings that is preventing (blocking) other sim cards for initiation of the entering unlock code.
    As I recall, I've always unlocked phones with the original SIM still installed.
    06-02-17 02:13 PM
    As I recall, I've always unlocked phones with the original SIM still installed.
    Me too and I think that's how phones are now

No need to put in a different Sim.
    06-02-17 02:26 PM
    Thanks, please can you provide steps on how to don't if it's not too much to ask
    06-02-17 03:24 PM
    Dear ZorroNTC,

you can check the instructions here BlackberryCodeSource.com/howto.html

We have unlocked other rogers keyones for customers even my personal keyone from rogers today and it worked with inserting a simcard from a differnt network

the older blackberrys (BB10 and older) had options in the settings to unlock
    but keyone/priv (android BB's) no longer has a setting for unlock in the menus.

What networks were the simcards you tried?

Were they simcards from canada or from overseas?

Let me have tech support check and see if there is something they know

We've unlocked many Rogers keyone for customers and wholesalers already and never seen this issue (neither on the PRIV)
    06-02-17 04:54 PM
    Here is a video a customer just made today showing how to unlock

all they did was insert a wind simcard in the phone and turn it on and it asked for the unlock code

06-02-17 06:58 PM
    Thanks, please can you provide steps on how to don't if it's not too much to ask
    I checked the unlocking instructions at Canada GSM for the KEYone and it appears that you are doing it correctly:

BlackBerry Keyone Unlocking Instructions
    1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
    2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
    3: Insert the provided code and press OK
    4: Device is now unlocked.

Maybe your phone isn't actually locked to Rogers. Was it fully configured for operation on Rogers? Have you check the SIM information to see if it says it is unlocked or locked to Rogers?
    06-02-17 08:30 PM
    I checked the unlocking instructions at Canada GSM for the KEYone and it appears that you are doing it correctly:

BlackBerry Keyone Unlocking Instructions
    1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
    2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
    3: Insert the provided code and press OK
    4: Device is now unlocked.

Maybe your phone isn't actually locked to Rogers. Was it fully configured for operation on Rogers? Have you check the SIM information to see if it says it is unlocked or locked to Rogers?
    Where can you find that SIM information? Also - does the unsupported SIM have to be from a Canadian carrier? All I had to try was an expired foreign pay as you go SIM.
    06-03-17 12:16 PM
    Where can you find that SIM information? Also - does the unsupported SIM have to be from a Canadian carrier? All I had to try was an expired foreign pay as you go SIM.
    Some things are different on Nougat, but on Marshmallow the SIM information is under Settings: About phone (scroll to the bottom): Status: SIM.

I purchased an unlocked DTEK50 which runs on Telus, but under SIM Status it only shows my Network is Telus (no information about lock status) so this may not help. As I recall with BB10 I had an indication that my phone was unlocked.

I doubt it matters what SIM you put in.
    06-03-17 12:41 PM
    Some things are different on Nougat, but on Marshmallow the SIM information is under Settings: About phone (scroll to the bottom): Status: SIM.

I purchased an unlocked DTEK50 which runs on Telus, but under SIM Status it only shows my Network is Telus (no information about lock status) so this may not help. As I recall with BB10 I had an indication that my phone was unlocked.

I doubt it matters what SIM you put in.
    Thanks. Found the SIM status page. Just says the network is Rogers. Can't click on anything - just info. Service status says voice and data are in service, but under 'Mobile Network State' it says disconnected. Should that be so?
    06-03-17 12:57 PM
    Thanks. Found the SIM status page. Just says the network is Rogers. Can't click on anything - just info. Service status says voice and data are in service, but under 'Mobile Network State' it says disconnected. Should that be so?
    I've noticed that mine also says disconnected, but everything works as it should.
    06-03-17 03:47 PM
    I've noticed that mine also says disconnected, but everything works as it should.
    Thanks for that!
    06-03-17 03:55 PM
    ZorroNTC,

a customer had this issue with a keyone and did this and it worked.

Please insert a sim from the original network and turn the phone on

Then while it is on and booted up open the sim tray and insert a not accepted Simcard and it should ask for the code

Make sure the phone is on while you do this
    06-06-17 06:17 PM
    I want to thank you all in providing the help guidance and support. Finally it did work for me but only when I inserted the other SIM while BBK1 was ON and finally I got prompted for unlocking key. Thanks again.
    06-10-17 03:20 PM
    I want to thank you all in providing the help guidance and support. Finally it did work for me but only when I inserted the other SIM while BBK1 was ON and finally I got prompted for unlocking key. Thanks again.
    you are very welcome

Glad we could provide the code and you managed to unlock it!

Enjoy your Unlocked KeyOne!
    06-12-17 08:39 PM
    you are very welcome

Glad we could provide the code and you managed to unlock it!

Enjoy your Unlocked KeyOne!
    Good afternoon, Haven't received an email reply back from you guys yet, so I wanted to touch base here, with BlackberryCodeSource regarding a Telus unlock code that I purchased last Friday/Saturday. in my experience, this seems unusually long for a blackberry unlock code to complete. I decided to try BBcodesource due to it being popular here in this thread with great reviews, and that my previous "go-to" unlock service didn't have the Keyone unlock available yet.
    Now they have it available with a 1-2 day or less code turnaround, and it's also alot cheaper.
    I'm not asking for refund or anything at the moment, just that if you can look into it and let me know. I'm just excited to hopefully be able use the Keyone unlocked for use on my carrier!!
    06-14-17 03:32 PM
    Dear WarrenG,

Thanks for your message, but as stated right on the order form when you ordered Telus KEYONES take 3-9 business days to process

(rogers and Bell KeyOne unlocks are very quick at the moment at only 1 - 12 hours average, But Telus takes longer and it's the only option at the moment)

this is because Telus codes for new models are no longer obtainable quickly as they used to be. (they used to take only 1-12 hours max) now most unlockers can't even provide telus keyone unlock codes, except us and a couple others using the new method that takes longer.

as you ordered on Friday it is only 3-4 Business days today.

In general a lot of other unlockers aren't experienced with telus keyone unlocks yet and they think it can be processed with the old method. which after 1 -2 days they see the IMEI comes back as not found and then they refund you or realize they can reprocess through our wholesale method for Blackberry not found codes.

It generally takes longer for Telus Keyone codes right now.

But, the good news is we are running faster with the service as of yesterday and have updated delivery times to 5 business days.

I have put in a rush request for your IMEI# and will email you asap when ready.

Cheers!
    warreng likes this.
    06-15-17 06:32 AM
    Dear Warren,

Great News! We sent you the code early
    Here it is again

The unlock code for your phone IMEI : has successfully been processed.

Here is your unlock code : 8697156263618204 or 86971562

To view the unlock FAQ and know how to enter your code, please follow this link
    BlackberryCodeSource.com/howto.html
    warreng likes this.
    06-15-17 07:03 AM
    Dear WarrenG,

Thanks for your message, but as stated right on the order form when you ordered Telus KEYONES take 3-9 business days to process

this is because Telus codes for new models are no longer obtainable quickly as they used to be. (they used to take only 1-12 hours max) now most unlockers can't even provide telus keyone unlock codes, except us and a couple others using the new method that takes longer.

as you ordered on Friday it is only 3-4 Business days today.

In general a lot of other unlockers aren't experienced with telus keyone unlocks yet and they think it can be processed with the old method. which after 1 -2 days they see the IMEI comes back as not found and then they refund you or realize they can reprocess through our wholesale method for Blackberry not found codes.

It generally takes longer for Telus Keyone codes right now.
    But, the good news is we are running faster with the service as of yesterday and have updated delivery times to 5 business days.

I have put in a rush request for your IMEI# and will email you asap when ready.
    Cheers!
    Thanks alot BBcodesource!
    I apologize for my rant. I was heated in the moment and only during yesterday late evening I re-read and looked up the info on your site/account. My wife even shook her head and thought I was out of line as well with my comment..

Thank you for the prompt replies and professional attitude, even, with a somewhat unruly /impatient customer - now turned impressed and happy customer.
    -Warren
    06-15-17 12:02 PM
    Thanks alot BBcodesource!
    I apologize for my rant. I was heated in the moment and only during yesterday late evening I re-read and looked up the info on your site/account. My wife even shook her head and thought I was out of line as well with my comment..

Thank you for the prompt replies and professional attitude, even, with a somewhat unruly /impatient customer - now turned impressed and happy customer.
    -Warren
    no problem at all

Emailed you to help with your other question, please email me anytime
    Cheers!
    06-16-17 05:38 PM
    Is there a direct way to just simply unlock the device without putting a non Rogers Wireless sim in the device!?
    06-18-17 12:47 PM
    in the last two or three models there's no option in the network settings to do this anymore. has to be done via the non-supported Sim.
    06-18-17 01:01 PM
    anyone having problem with blackberrycodesource? I put in an order to unlock my rogers keyone on the night of 21st, but still haven't heard back from them and they are not responding to an email I sent from their site.......
    06-23-17 11:52 AM
    Dear Alex Chumney,

Please email me directly at Unlock @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with your IMEI# and username and I can have the tech support check your order and get back to you asap and help

Thanks!
    06-23-17 07:23 PM
    Dear Alex Chumney,

Please email me directly at Unlock @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with your IMEI# and username and I can have the tech support check your order and get back to you asap and help

Thanks!
    thanks dude,
    email out.
    06-23-17 07:40 PM