Hello All,

I have a keyone limited edition black. I have a 5 emails accounts connected to the hub. However, when I try to search for a particular name after clicking the magnifying glass, all I get is remote search for A, remote search for account B..... up till E

Is there no way that I can search for emails across all the accounts? Or is it mandatory to search for an email account before using the search feature?

Please guide.
    09-03-17 12:10 AM
    Hello All,

I have a keyone limited edition black. I have a 5 emails accounts connected to the hub. However, when I try to search for a particular name after clicking the magnifying glass, all I get is remote search for A, remote search for account B..... up till E

Is there no way that I can search for emails across all the accounts? Or is it mandatory to search for an email account before using the search feature?

Please guide.
    I think it is working.

I just had ALL emails from 5 accounts showing. I started the search for "sonoma" and it showed them. Then cleared that and searched for "suresh" and it found those.
    09-03-17 11:30 AM
    Hello All,

Please guide.
    Yes it does for all accounts that you have in the hub but you have to make the search when you are on the hub view and not on the view of each particular account.
    09-07-17 02:09 PM