Just moved from Priv to Keyone -- What happened to being able to uncheck 'power button instantly locks'? I often want to shut the screen off (to avoid accidently touching the TOUCH screen) without locking. The 'smart lock' options all are not particularly appealing to me. It appears that I have to get used to typing my PIN constantly, leaving the screen on, or using a LESS secure lock method like fingerprint to try to ease the frustration. Is there a similar setting buried somewhere?
    07-23-17 02:13 AM
    A quick push of the power button turns the screen off without locking my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. I don't recall doing anything special for the power button to work that way. It just does.
    Also you can set up double tapping the screen to turn off and on the screen without locking the phone.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    07-23-17 04:26 AM
    Power button always locks my keyone, regardless of press duration. Double tap only works if your out of any apps, otherwise the app attempts to interpret the double tap. How do I set the double tap to NOT lock the phone?....double tapping locks my keyone.
    07-23-17 11:43 AM
    Power button always locks my keyone, regardless of press duration. Double tap only works if your out of any apps, otherwise the app attempts to interpret the double tap. How do I set the double tap to NOT lock the phone?....double tapping locks my keyone.
    Settings -> Display -> Tap to wake/sleep

How long do you have your screen timeout set to?
    07-26-17 03:00 PM