Is it possible to make those drop down notification msgs stop. I find that I will be typing something and get a msg from say telegram and it drops down over my work and I have to wait for it to go away to continue. I get the sound and light I do not need to see the msg.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    05-09-19 09:49 PM
    Can't you swipe the message either left or right so it dissappears?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-19 09:52 PM
    I can but I just don't want them. Same as when I get an email. As I was looking at settings again I was block by a notification that you answered.

Reg
    05-09-19 09:55 PM
    Of course there is! Any notification that gets popped on your screen is set to High Importance.

Lower to any lower level and it will no longer pop on your screen.

These notification settings can be found in your app specific system level information page.
    05-10-19 12:41 AM
    Of course there is! Any notification that gets popped on your screen is set to High Importance.

Lower to any lower level and it will no longer pop on your screen.

These notification settings can be found in your app specific system level information page.
    That is what I thought should happen. After looking farther I found my accounts are listed twice or some of them are. Don't know if os is keeping deleted accounts and re adding them when I set them up again. Seems messy but I now have notifications the way I would like them. I was adjusting in settings apps notifications. Not through the app itself which most cases takes to same window. I don't know why I have a hard time getting my head around this. Seems straight forward or more so then Android of the past.

Reg
    05-10-19 11:48 AM