I lost my phone so my mother let me borrow her old blackberry phone. I took it to the AT&T store where they put a new sim card in and transferred my plan to the blackberry phone. There is a security password, I dont know it. I tried entering in an incorrect password several times and the phone says, "several incorrect passwords have been entered. To continue password entry, enter, 'a1b2c3' To make an emergency call, click Cancel, then dial."
    Then there's a space available to type something. Then at the bottom of the screen it says, "The text you entered does not match, please try again.....So I am not sure what to do...??
    10-03-18 10:25 PM
    It would help if you tell us what phone you have. But in general, if you don’t have the password, nothing much you can do
    10-04-18 06:59 AM
    I lost my phone so my mother let me borrow her old blackberry phone. I took it to the AT&T store where they put a new sim card in and transferred my plan to the blackberry phone. There is a security password, I dont know it. I tried entering in an incorrect password several times and the phone says, "several incorrect passwords have been entered. To continue password entry, enter, 'a1b2c3' To make an emergency call, click Cancel, then dial."
    Then there's a space available to type something. Then at the bottom of the screen it says, "The text you entered does not match, please try again.....So I am not sure what to do...??
    The answer is to ask your mother for the password.
    10-05-18 12:39 PM