So I have notes on my passport I want to bring over to my Priv then my KEYone eventually. Is there a reasonable way to do this and once they are on my Priv can they be transferred to another BlackBerry Android easily? Thanks.
    03-25-17 12:52 AM
    Blackberry Content Transfer app should work. I was curious about this too and found it on BB's site...not the BlackBerry Mobile one. I'm still concerned about the voice notes part because it appears the stock KEYone app (BB's native app) doesn't have voice notes. I even checked the app permissions in the Google Play Store and the microphone isn't listed. This is a let down but not a deal breaker :-(

**Classic, Q10, Bold 9900, Bold 9000...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    03-25-17 08:40 AM
    I'm holding off on using blackberry notes until it gets cloud syncing. Using OneNote (synced w/OneDrive) for the moment and I had to manually move everything I wanted to move over manually (took a few hours a night over 2-3 night's to get everything over)... And I've also heard good things about Google Keep (syncs w/Google Drive)
    03-25-17 12:34 PM
    Keep is also a good option over notes
    03-25-17 01:11 PM
    Use OneNote. There's an app in BlackBerry World called Memoir that will transfer the notes from Remember to OneNote.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 01:19 PM
    Yikes, so many options. What about EverNote?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 01:28 PM
    Yikes, so many options. What about EverNote?

Posted via CB10
    We lost Evernote syncing about a year ago. Evernote didn't even warn BB10 users about it.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    03-27-17 08:16 AM
    We lost Evernote syncing about a year ago. Evernote didn't even warn BB10 users about it.

What are you talking about?

Still syncs for me.

What did happen was Evernote now limits the free version to syncing only two devices. That's across all devices and not limited to BlackBerry.

Joel
    03-27-17 08:35 AM
    What are you talking about?

Still syncs for me.

What did happen was Evernote now limits the free version to syncing only two devices. That's across all devices and not limited to BlackBerry.

Joel
    I had 3 folders in Remember that were supposed to sync with Evernote, but none of the notes I added since about a year ago were in my Evernote notebooks. So maybe this was just a problem with my account. I thought it was a BB10 issue across the board, as companies were dropping their support for the OS.

I'm glad it's still working for you.

03-27-17 08:39 AM