Just setup my Keyone, and used the Content Transfer app to transfer info over.

After the transfer, the calendar transferred some info, but not all. Thanksgiving was showing up EVERY day- would be cool- but I deleted that. I also noticed some recent entries did not transfer over.

Any ideas? If I try it again, will that duplicate/corrupt the calendar?

Thanks!
    11-28-17 11:45 AM
    Just setup my Keyone, and used the Content Transfer app to transfer info over.

After the transfer, the calendar transferred some info, but not all. Thanksgiving was showing up EVERY day- would be cool- but I deleted that. I also noticed some recent entries did not transfer over.

Any ideas? If I try it again, will that duplicate/corrupt the calendar?

Thanks!
    I sync my Calendar with google and it transferred that way. I'm not sure what happened. Also not sure if it will duplicate already moved entries.
    11-28-17 03:36 PM
    You sync'd your BB10 calendar with Google? Can you give me the steps to that?
    11-28-17 04:05 PM
    You sync'd your BB10 calendar with Google? Can you give me the steps to that?
    When initially setting up Gmail in the Hub, as you step through the process it asks if you want to sync Contacts and Calendar. You answer yes and then it has options for interval, etc. The same happened with Yahoo (I skipped it) and also with my second Gmail account (again, skipped as I only want to sync with ONE email account).

I am not sure if you can alter the behavior (edit) after the fact. You may have to remove the account and then set it up again. No harm, it will again so out and sync the older email once again.
    11-29-17 12:43 AM
    OK, you are syncing your calendar associated with your Google email to a new phone, right? I'm trying to import the calendar from my Passport to the K1. My old calendar isn't connected to my email, as far as I know.
    11-29-17 06:07 AM
    Solved! Apparently when I added calendar events to my Passport, they were going to my outlook.com calendar. I looked at the outlook.com email account I had added to my KeyOne and "sync with calendar' was turned off. Turned it on and *voilà* all my calendar events appeared!
    FF22 likes this.
    11-30-17 02:39 PM