Hello everyone. I turned off notifications to some of the major apps I use such as Hangouts, Facebook, ESPN, Messenger, etc. I turn it off because I don't like pop ups. But is there a way to have the notification light go off without the pop up icons? ANd is there a way to customize the lights. I notice Facbeook is Blue which is sweet and would like to do a few more.

Thank you for any assistance/insights
    06-02-17 04:21 PM
    It depends on the app and whether or not they implemented settings for LED notifications. Generally, you can find the options in the app settings but again, this is on app-by-app basis. There is no one standard way to control the LED for ALL APPS installed.
    06-02-17 08:16 PM
    Where is BeBuzz when you need them?
    06-02-17 11:46 PM
    It depends on the app and whether or not they implemented settings for LED notifications. Generally, you can find the options in the app settings but again, this is on app-by-app basis. There is no one standard way to control the LED for ALL APPS installed.
    Thanks for the info. I like Facebook lite coming up blue. All else seems to be red for me which I'm fine with.
    06-03-17 05:54 PM
    Thanks for the info. I like Facebook lite coming up blue. All else seems to be red for me which I'm fine with.
    What about your texts? I'm just using the stock text messaging app, and can't seem to change those from coming in blue.
    06-03-17 06:06 PM
    Texts coming in red. I use Chomp sms...would be incredible if I could get Google Hangouts messages to come up green
    06-03-17 06:38 PM